Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2013, 05:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just wanted to warn everyone that these ex-TMO applicants (Lysergic + Tajin) are scammers. They joined the guild as applicants less than 3 weeks ago to utilize the TMO name to gain the trust of someone in EC. They then proceeded to fake a bard epic multiquest (Only ever done by TMO leadership, plus there's no way this guy had bard guts as a new applicant).

The person who got scammed (Kugfuk) - lost his epic items and the cash he paid to lysergic due to the scam. Freddi from Taken is a witness who also contacted me about this.

I hope that the GMs punish these scammers and reimburse Kugfuk's items. I feel bad that these assholes used the TMO reputation and abused it. This is the first time I've seen such scumbag applicants come through our doors. I intend to tighten the applicant process and will reimburse Kugfuk with compensation if the GMs choose to not pursue this scam and help him out.
1+++ zeelot and leadership from tmo

taijin got a tmo tag ,now is your mission to eliminate this bastard GL and i hope the scammed buddy get his stuff back ,but iam sure zeelot will help in the end out.
this isnt a job for a gm normally if you have luck they do it ,but a gms job is bann the bastard ,i speak to the big man Ambrassator with his bann hammer kill him
Last edited by Lanzellot; 11-26-2013 at 05:54 AM..
Old 11-26-2013, 08:42 AM
Sarnak

Default lysergic

1) Duoed BW with this guy a few times. 1 pull, gets killed not zoning aggro. 1 pull, loots everything. 1 pull, gets me killed regening over 20%. No more lysergic pulls.

2) Another day, im duoing with a bard. I'm DPS. I'm zoning off aggro. Zone back in, and this faggot is AoE killstealing our entire swarm. Entire pull ruined.

3) Final encounter. I'm duoing with a bard. We don't let him trio for obvious reason. He asks for invite as we are already pulled & DPSing. Goes out and pulls a train, runs it over us a few times for aggro, and zones off. Double death (though we should have known what he was going to do and turned his train into our pull, we had too much faith. Believe he was FE tagged at this time. 1-2 months ago ish)

Genuine piece of shit.

PS: To this day, this guy still asks to duo BW...
Old 11-26-2013, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

"We want the (gms) to comment in this thread bump"

jump back on side 1
Old 11-26-2013, 12:40 PM
Aviak

GMs as recent as 3 months ago were still banning scammers even though they no longer support MQ reimbursements.

So while I doubt they will reimburse due to the MQ factor hopefully they will step in and ban them for this. Its not like its questionable at this point if it happened. It is just whether the staff will make an example and do something about it.
Old 11-26-2013, 12:50 PM
Sarnak

bumpity

Bring forth the hammer !!
Old 11-26-2013, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

we are the court (the commmunity )when we cry loud enough they notice it and bann him.same happend to gaffin .......
let get us the server free from this scumbag shit .

bump side 1 again
Old 11-26-2013, 01:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just wanted to warn everyone that these ex-TMO applicants (Lysergic + Tajin) are scammers. They joined the guild as applicants less than 3 weeks ago to utilize the TMO name to gain the trust of someone in EC. They then proceeded to fake a bard epic multiquest (Only ever done by TMO leadership, plus there's no way this guy had bard guts as a new applicant).

The person who got scammed (Kugfuk) - lost his epic items and the cash he paid to lysergic due to the scam. Freddi from Taken is a witness who also contacted me about this.

I hope that the GMs punish these scammers and reimburse Kugfuk's items. I feel bad that these assholes used the TMO reputation and abused it. This is the first time I've seen such scumbag applicants come through our doors. I intend to tighten the applicant process and will reimburse Kugfuk with compensation if the GMs choose to not pursue this scam and help him out.
+1 <3
Old 11-26-2013, 01:46 PM
Fire Giant

The guy handed in the wrong piece, he said he got the dragon mq from someone, assuming freddi... so we went to Forpar in SF for the hand ins....so we did the hand ins, i handed in my Mystical lute head, and he said he got the piece. so we went to DL to complete, i handed in all the rest of the pieces i had, page 24 top/bottom,25 and hes suppose to hand in the piece from Forpar. I petitioned and tried to get everything back but its whatever, i tried to help him, its not like i ignored him, id told him that id give him his pp(which he got lets just say via blackmarket) back once i hear from Rog, either good or bad. But i spose this the route taken. If this were EQ live back in prime i might have been upset about being "blacklisted" but since its not, ima enjoy my holidays, and hope yall do as well!!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-26-2013, 01:51 PM
Aviak

Lysergic is also the high 50s paladin named Nuvar. Just in case he tries to do anything like that on another character.

*Edit: As you can see, he disputes this claim below. I have made a different post with my "evidence" but since I have no concrete proof, take it as you will. I think he's lying.
Last edited by BrendockMerryfoot; 11-26-2013 at 02:22 PM..
Old 11-26-2013, 02:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendockMerryfoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lysergic is also the high 50s paladin named Nuvar. Just in case he tries to do anything like that on another character.
Back when trading accounts was legal, i traded Tajin, and Nuvar..... So if yall are gonna hate, hate me... Don't take it out on the current owners.. They arent involved in this clusterfuck.... If not np, the world will go on and i Lysergic, will stay fabulous.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread