Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 06-28-2015, 10:22 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

hi Savok!
Your UI is the best ever!
Do you happen to have a version that works on these clients:
UF, RoF2
Would be so awesome, since the newer clients are required for some other servers like PEQ TGC, Imperium,...
In case you need these clients for testing, I can send you a download link.
cheers.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:39 AM
Sarnak

I just installed Vert Blue and wanted to say "Thanks!" for keeping that alive. EQ just wouldn't be the same for me without.

Now I need to figure out if I can mod the group window to include myself as well as I did before.
Old 03-17-2016, 01:30 PM
Fire Giant

Recently came back and having been using your VertUI, with great satisfaction, and was hoping to make a few personal changes to it. Seeing as I haven't done this for a few years, I seemed to have dumped all of my basic knowledge and have found myself stuck.

I'm trying to modify the slots in HotButtonWnd(1) in EQUI_HotButtonWnd, specifically the added slots on the right which I think are identified as NewSlot 1-12. In my mind it would be as easy as modifying the background line, and eqtype line to match whatever inventory slot I want, pulling the proper nomenclature from EQUI_Inventory.

Quote:
<InvSlot item="Newslot1">
<ScreenID>NewSlot1</ScreenID>
<RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition>
<Location>
<X>88</X>
<Y>4</Y>
</Location>
<Size>
<CX>40</CX>
<CY>40</CY>
</Size>
<Background>A_InvPrimary</Background>
<EQType>13</EQType>
<Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll>
<Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll>
<Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent>
</InvSlot>
The problem is once I have made the changes to the areas in red, and load the new UI, I get no changes, it looks exactly the same. Is there a different way to modify these slots, or is there a step I am missing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HB.jpg (20.9 KB, 558 views)
Old 03-17-2016, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiRo2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Recently came back and having been using your VertUI, with great satisfaction, and was hoping to make a few personal changes to it. Seeing as I haven't done this for a few years, I seemed to have dumped all of my basic knowledge and have found myself stuck.

I'm trying to modify the slots in HotButtonWnd(1) in EQUI_HotButtonWnd, specifically the added slots on the right which I think are identified as NewSlot 1-12. In my mind it would be as easy as modifying the background line, and eqtype line to match whatever inventory slot I want, pulling the proper nomenclature from EQUI_Inventory.

The problem is once I have made the changes to the areas in red, and load the new UI, I get no changes, it looks exactly the same. Is there a different way to modify these slots, or is there a step I am missing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
ScreenID may need to change too?
Old 03-17-2016, 01:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ScreenID may need to change too?
I think that just identifies the block itself if you wanted to reference it or reuse it in another portion of the XML, but it might need to change if this block itself is pulling from another section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboutSIDL Guide
Parameter: ScreenID
Type: string
Default:
Description string: An identifier that is unique on the scope of all items being created within a parent control. All parent controls can access any of their children by this ID.
Old 03-17-2016, 02:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiRo2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For others who are inclined to do this, I figured out my issue. Folders that are like named, will load the first of the two(i.e. if you have two folders Folder1 and Folder2, at some point the client cuts out the rest, and will load Folder1 regardless of which one you choose). If you are going to keep the same name, add your identifier to the beginning of the folder name, not the end of it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HB.jpg (21.0 KB, 555 views)
Old 03-19-2016, 08:36 PM
Large Rat

So, quick question, is there any chance, we might be able to get a purple version of this?
Old 07-18-2016, 05:41 PM
Large Bat

I worked with the EQInterface team to have a Titanium Section added to their site. Savok said when he had time he would upload his modified UI's there.
Old 07-18-2016, 10:03 PM
Fire Giant

I'll add it to EQI this week but the links on the first page still work.
Old 08-29-2016, 06:59 PM
Fire Giant

I have re tweaked the UI for 2016 here.