Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2018, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up Pralems needs your help! Garzicor's Wraith

Long time WToV attendee and cothbot Pralems of Venerate has been sitting on his final fight with Garzicor for several months now and needs help to finish![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We're going to set a time at 10pm Eastern US time TOMORROW in DN and see who can show up to help. If you have nothing to do or wouldn't mind helping

SLAY A DRAGON

ghost come on out! There will be the finest ales of Kael Drakkal and maybe some beetle bakes for those who come to attend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 03-18-2018, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

Tomorrow as in 3/19 btw

Quote:

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 03-19-2018, 12:02 AM
Sarnak

Dran.jpg

Drinks purchased and ready for those there.

Remember to bring your spirit to back up the spirits, and those that attend will be treated like royalty.

This is spawnable creature so no wait once groups are organized (save buggy spawn).
Old 03-19-2018, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Bring your A game. We did it and it wasn’t easy.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 03-19-2018, 02:40 AM
Sarnak

In anticipation of the server wide event, there are some things I have to share. And Yes, you can listen to Puddle of Mudd's Come Clean album while you read.

SPOILER for those that might say waste of time (Do not read if you valued your life at any point): I sold my first Sony Everquest account to the Loch Ness Monster for $350 in 2002.

Now.

I had been a Pokemon junkie coming in to the realms offered by Verant. MMORPG brought a new struggle to the effective and not effective spell casting Pokemon offered. In 2000, a friend of mine from the school district I recently moved to shunned the reluctancy from my skeletal brash figure and shook me into watching him play Everquest. I'll never forget it, discussing how lame it looked. Calling him homo for playing it. And ultimately purchasing it the next day. Picking up the Kunark expansion I took every teenage boys route of pestering the parents into submission for access to accounts. I gave them the ole' "hey you gonna do this or did i just buy this game for you to say no" look. They bit. In a giant stupor, I installed, made account, created Cleric.
The monotony, the unplayability, required mindset that the game was made to be played without a group. I hit level 14 and could not take it.
Anyway there are many better stories than this.

I am happy that I refound the game before SOE offed it to DBG. It is strong now. Played live from 2014 into 2015 and now P99 is so much fun.

Please join in tomorrow.
Old 03-19-2018, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bring your A game. We did it and it wasn’t easy.
It's not hard, just takes time.

To everyone attending - you need to bring all MR gear. Dragon fear makes you useless, his AE and damage is manageable. You just need to tank and spank for 20 mins.

Quote:

Old 03-19-2018, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Please come help, starting in 1h [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:

Old 03-19-2018, 08:49 PM
Banned

I will be there in spirit, viciously mocking you for not having epics
Old 03-19-2018, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Lol giimme

Quote:

Old 03-19-2018, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

Grats Pralems!

Quote:

Closed Thread