Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2020, 12:32 PM
Sarnak

God damnit, I fucking love and miss you Von!
Old 06-18-2020, 12:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyways if u wanna real rnf real shit about tmo let me tell u 5 of the best.

1: Sex tapes and anger management: a ingame couple broke up when she started to cyber date tmo officer, it ended with a crazed as fuck enchanter leakin her videos to the most deprvated psycho nuts in tmo ,Back in the day a high rankin member of Tr offered me 2millon platinum for a copy .

2: pvp Drama and officers : there was a huge tension when the master pvp wich hails from french canada (he is crazy as fuck aswell) absolute craped bis officers with shity geared toons .it was glorius and strong names were called and quite a few members went gone.

3:gorenaire and compulsive fapper on ts. yes it did happen , a former officer of tmo forgot to turn his mic off pluged what did sound like hentay and began to public fap, people was so angry and retarded about this poor sob wich we lost a FTE agaisnt Çhest mob wich after 30 minutes of battle rez downed the winged handbag. said officer left and was never seen again.

4: tmo banned chars plunder by a gm former Tr member : everyone remembers froovygate what most people dont know alot of these chars where resold on certain website owned by that Tr member turned gm .he made 6700$, good for him though

5[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]ragon wars: there was a absurd angrynes about this wich ended with most eu members of tmo leavin the guild in the time tmo dominated vp raids where halted on benefeit of west coast officers and specialy Eccezan loby turning hard if not impossible to tmo eu raiders thus losing roughtly 1/3 of the guild roster . there was a huge flame war about this because suddenly the evil people returned from Eq mac and and suddenly gettin replacements was nearly imposible on eu hours and forced tmo to recruit realy retarded players namely main reason Detoxx managed to join that guild .
wow
Old 06-18-2020, 01:47 PM
Fire Giant

Lol, I must have missed the Gore thing, who the hell was that?

Also, hey Von.
Old 06-18-2020, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Vonhammer>Opmeter purely based on accent.

-Ramen
Old 06-18-2020, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

You're mistaking me for Necrious. He was the necro who loved PvP.
Old 06-18-2020, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-18-2020, 02:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4: tmo banned chars plunder by a gm former Tr member : everyone remembers froovygate what most people dont know alot of these chars where resold on certain website owned by that Tr member turned gm .he made 6700$, good for him though
I've seen screenshots of ex-TR with $20k+ in paypal transactions. This was after he was already banned otherwise I would've snitched. Heard he put a down payment on a house with the money though, so that's nice for him.
Old 06-18-2020, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

"the mighty TMO"
Old 06-18-2020, 05:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're mistaking me for Necrious. He was the necro who loved PvP.
necrious was great aswell that silly evil gnome from jersey
Old 06-18-2020, 05:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've seen screenshots of ex-TR with $20k+ in paypal transactions. This was after he was already banned otherwise I would've snitched. Heard he put a down payment on a house with the money though, so that's nice for him.
the best thing he could have done to be honest .others just snorted it
Closed Thread