Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2018, 09:03 PM
Banned

historical artists re-enactment of the defense of tejas versus the mongol invader Hun scum ca. 2030 featuring the Black Beret General Heroes skarlorn and patriam1066

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2018, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

digging the arch on patriam's butt. picture a fat diaper of cash hanging off it while the chongs desperately scramble towards a dollar that fell out as bullets fly. lol dumb desperate chongs

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-16-2018, 09:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol dumb desperate chongs
smirk hard
Old 02-16-2018, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Azzar with the Niagara moment, lordy.

Need a citation on every black man having seroquel. Like body docs, there's pill farms. Adhd meds more prominet since H-town is a college town (there's a few here).

What should happen with the US debt is the citizens should call for their payment. See what that does, lol. China ain't fucking with US debt or military because they can't afford nor have the resources for a billion+ refugees which would spark abother civil war which would be between the haves and the have nots. Ayn Rand's wet dream.
Old 02-16-2018, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i stumbled upon some military veteran guy talking about the shooting in florida what should be done, etc on youtube

The guy was like "yeah you have great kevlar schoolbags now, where you can hide knives and stuff"

rofl, my god.. guys are about to send children with kevlar and knives to school, and the next day will rave about "TH3 C1V1L W@R 1N SW€D€N" and how haiti is a shithole

Keep going guys
Hey dude remember when Muslim refugees killed 200 people on Bastille day and your response was to elect a guy who wants to let in millions more subhumans to Europe

I do. Hope this helps!
Old 02-16-2018, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
historical artists re-enactment of the defense of tejas versus the mongol invader Hun scum ca. 2030 featuring the Black Beret General Heroes skarlorn and patriam1066

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol am I throwing a spear

Also wtb beard I'm way hairier
Old 02-16-2018, 09:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Azzar with the Niagara moment, lordy.

Need a citation on every black man having seroquel. Like body docs, there's pill farms. Adhd meds more prominet since H-town is a college town (there's a few here).

What should happen with the US debt is the citizens should call for their payment. See what that does, lol. China ain't fucking with US debt or military because they can't afford nor have the resources for a billion+ refugees which would spark abother civil war which would be between the haves and the have nots. Ayn Rand's wet dream.
lmao yaw im throwing Tom Brady Superbowl LII yards. JD xposed as a communistsexual

u right man im talkin far east Texas n the south. its "doc I cant sleep" they get an antipsychotic for some insomnia. esp tennakee.

Old 02-16-2018, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

called it last year on this very forum. complete Jim Morrison doors moment full addiction fueled breakdown on stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOSzZzhhE60

Old 02-16-2018, 10:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol am I throwing a spear

Also wtb beard I'm way hairier
for the purpoess of a historical accurate rendition you're actually a blonde white guy with straight teeeth and blue eyes actually
Old 02-16-2018, 11:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hes got the primetime spot on faux right now, highest ratings of any reporter in the country rn

he was literally the only person in the media talking about it after the first week and the only one who looked at evidence behind the two shooter theory. which later turned out to be admittedly true by FBI and Vegas police. meanwhile I don't think CNN or MSNBC's ran a single story on it in months. Yknow biggest mass shooting in US history? 1 week in the news cycle. nigerianball players disrespect US flag? two scoops? 6 months of wall to wall coverage.

tucker's just a journalist in the sense of what the word meant before journalist became synonymous with clown school dropout. he's not an amazing journalist, but even being a journalist at all puts him quite a bit over his peers. lets get real andersen cooper is a hack and a CIA plant. hannity is a hack boomer baiter. cuomo is a living joke. etc. i get you want to countersignal him because you disagree with him but honestly political opinions aside who's even comparable to him right now on tv? nobody

rly only television news segment worth even occasionally watching the rest of it's all mind rot
Tucker dropped the bowtie for a reason. He was in that first wave on CNN that killed journalistic integrity in favor of a showman, barker. Truth be told, how does the potential truth of the Vegas shooting disseminate into the public at large? It was tragic, but you have to move on, right?