Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2018, 05:40 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

hail kentucky
Old 03-28-2018, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

hail kentucky
I must admit I like their bourbon. I think foxnews fucked up america. It was a better country before our media became cheerleaders
Old 03-28-2018, 05:48 PM
Banned

bourbon is blesseD it's my favorite alcohol
Old 03-28-2018, 06:19 PM
Banned

anyone playing farcry5?

Lots of libs be like, "its great to play a game where I can fight against a gun crazed religuios militia!"

and im like

uh you mean by using your second amendments rights and the ample AR-15's that you MOW them all down like you just pulled the fire alarm at your highschool?

lol guess good guy with a gun is ok for now? Confusing!
Old 03-28-2018, 06:23 PM
Banned

Are they coming to take our guns? This Democratic candidate for sheriff says, YES! https://youtu.be/Jc4d-iV6dMQ
Old 03-28-2018, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyone playing farcry5?

Lots of libs be like, "its great to play a game where I can fight against a gun crazed religuios militia!"

and im like

uh you mean by using your second amendments rights and the ample AR-15's that you MOW them all down like you just pulled the fire alarm at your highschool?

lol guess good guy with a gun is ok for now? Confusing!
i dont like the cult leaders resemblance to david koresh or any of the parallels tbh

i wont be purchasing it due to the narrative of Far Cry 5 and its hamfisted themes and overall disrespect to an actual real 9/11 event with 75 lives lost in a needless siege by some asshole dyke feminist (ren0)

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-28-2018, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

why should the majority of a country suffer only because some gun fans are afraid they wont make it past a gun test?
Old 03-28-2018, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

its also revisionist in many ways.

i wouldnt mind if the game was just a game. but Generation Z and the David buttuboy Hogg's get their news from video games.

no dice mick i wont judge u. but i def dont think u should be promoting the purchasing of the game.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-28-2018, 06:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why should the majority of a country suffer only because some gun fans are afraid they wont make it past a gun test?
Would you like to know the answer to your question?

Here's why:

1. you are missinformed, VERY missinformed.
2. the people that die by guns that spark the debate for gun control, make up about 100-200 deaths a year. Out of a population of 330,000,000 people. So most people arent suffering because a lack of those.
3. we are not afraid we'll make it past a gun test, we know that once there is a gun test, it wont be enough, and they will continue to pile on more and more legislation, until they BAN guns, becuse no matter what ANYONE says they think the goal of gun control is, the people in power's goal is to ban guns.
4. If you really, REALLY careda bout lives, then we would increase funding to schools in blue states or states where the overwhelming majority are actually afraid of this boogy man, we'd create more programs to support people that need support using the free market, and we'd stop spending every day for 50 years trying to pass the same laws that we've proven are not going to change anything and are not constitutional anyway so they arent allowed to pass. One key thing that libtards and europeans dont understand is, the reason we have low taxes and a free market is becuse ANYONE can spend money to start a program that people EXPECT the goverment to manage. Thats just the difference, the problem is libs think like europeans and europeans historically dont have a lot of drive and they like the gov to take care of them, so they can have fewer work days and shorter work hours. Less responsiblity.. that's not how it works here though. We have a system that allows for EVERYTHING libs want, the libs just refuse to take advantage of it (usually becuse the people that tend to be lib, tend to not function well in the free market cus they are lazy, like europeans)

5. Lastly, to reword your question: why should 150,000,000 million gun owning Americans, suffer by taking a test and paying fines and fee's and registering and most importantly SACRIFICING OUR BILL OF RIGHTS so that YOU feel comfortable?

6. If you think guns are dangerous, so we should ban them, then there is no difference in me saying you know what, fuck it lets get rid of religion too becuse I think christians are nuts and it causes violence and crime! Also Muslims are terrorists so lets get rid of all of them too!

you cant get rid of one of the first 10 amendments, without getting rid of any others.

The bill of rights will remain unchanged, sorry you don't like it, but again you are welcome for the freedom we introduced you too... go ahead and accept all coward american expats please, we dont want em or care.
Last edited by mickmoranis; 03-28-2018 at 06:52 PM..
Old 03-28-2018, 06:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its also revisionist in many ways.

i wouldnt mind if the game was just a game. but Generation Z and the David buttuboy Hogg's get their news from video games.

no dice mick i wont judge u. but i def dont think u should be promoting the purchasing of the game.
I will support a game that uses AR-15s and a make shift militia (you put it together whiel you play) to stop an idiological group of nut jobs that force their idiolgoy on you.

I just wish they modeled the art style after the DNC instead of koresh.. cus god bless koresh and the only cult trying to push their idiology and get rid of the bill of rights are democrats.

but, straight away the game is not as offensive as I thought, and hey it also very clearly states: if you are afraid of an alt right cult taking over the country guess what? AR-15 is the only solution!

So its a very mixed message, which should be no surprise since it was written by canadians.
Closed Thread