Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2018, 08:05 AM
Kobold

Default PvP matches - join in!

Reply to this post if you want to join in PvP matches.

Example: Capture the Cloak in South Karana

Teams of 3v3v3 or maybe even 3v3v3v3 fight eachother in South Karana over Quilmane and whichever team gets the kill on Quillmane that drops the Pegasus Cloak wins. Players will be able to respawn and come back to zone and grab corpse and keep fighting without being killed while naked.

We can also do like 6v6v6v6v6 full groups in places such as
Commons
Lavastorm
Toxx
LOIO
All Karanas
The list goes on.. alll we have to do is get together and do it.

For those saying "oooh red sucks it's toxic hurr durr let me talk about something ironically that shows how over red i am but i still play on or do the forums daily".
These events might not be for you. We don't want any drama as a requirement for these matches. There can be jesting with eachother of course but no full on 4ut1st1c spamming.

For those of you that are scared that the event will be griefed and that we're stupid for doing it, come to the events and try to grief and see what happens to you.

All are welcome! Just post here or send me a message and we will have a discord for planning the matches.

Red is thriving, steady influx of new main characters getting started at the moment.
Great time to do something like this and introduce the folks that are new to the server PvP experiences other than being griefed by fungi twinks.

Reply or send me message and let's do this.

Capture the cloak: date to be announced but soon
Old 05-11-2018, 08:14 AM
Planar Protector

Amazing post. Amazing idea. Red is thriving!
Old 05-11-2018, 08:42 AM
Planar Protector

I might install EQ and come grief this event. Please send me the day/time.
Old 05-11-2018, 08:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I might install EQ and come grief this event. Please send me the day/time.
Will do!

Anyone that sees this should definitely reinstall and come or if you are on blue you could make a new character. We will be doing lower lvls matches as well with self only buffs and no fungis/overly twink stuff. All are welcome.

Do not interfere with those doing event. Fight the other hitters in zone that are going to send you to your bindpoint and might give you a port to come back.
We'll kill you at the bridge. You can get your corpse and stay or you can die again.

<Savage> and friends are here to make red great again you panzys, accept the TL or piss off ya wankers.

You better reinstall @Twainz. I'll be looking for you.

Send a message or add Kajo#6801 on Discord to get invented to the strategic center of operations.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:36 AM
Aviak

Praise this. Such optimism. I'm in!
Old 05-11-2018, 09:48 AM
Banned

If anyone is upset about this they are just jealous they didn't think about tricking people into farming them a peg cloak when they needed one.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:49 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I have only been playing here since January(after not playing EQ since 2004) and my main is only 45 and alt 22.
The best PvP I have been involved with so far was getting back stabbed by a twinked out rogue in MM.
I am in brother!
Zeoxx
Old 05-11-2018, 10:14 AM
Fire Giant

This sounds AMAZING
Old 05-11-2018, 12:41 PM
Large Rat

Server absolutely thriving. Love it.
Old 05-11-2018, 01:46 PM
Sarnak

This is pathetic 25 hours a week of raiding just to find out no one gives a shit about red99 but you and quit years ago. Now making forum posts begging for PvP to make the last months of your life not meaningless. Colgate was able to beat this and I pray that you too will overcome this sickness. Good luck.
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Closed Thread