Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2019, 08:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're welcome to investigate it..
Troll Shaman Innoruuk is KOS to the Ogre Shaman GM on blue.

Is that classic, I don't know. But that's how it is on blue.
It's classic for sure. Troll shaman can easily avoid the shaman guild though. All other regular npcs are not KOS to troll Inny shaman in Oggok...apprehensively con to vendors and dubious to quest npcs. If you decide to do noob turn ins as a troll be careful of the faction you get in return.
Old 10-18-2019, 08:38 AM
Sarnak

The Troll/Ogre shaman KOS thing is real. Troll shamans have it easy, all the ogre shamans are tucked out of the way. If you're an ogre shaman though, there's a troll shaman gm blocking access to the Grobb bank.

Ask me how I learned that.
Old 10-18-2019, 08:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Troll shaman can easily avoid the shaman guild though. All other regular npcs are not KOS to troll Inny shaman in Oggok...apprehensively con to vendors and dubious to quest npcs. If you decide to do noob turn ins as a troll be careful of the faction you get in return.
In my experience, this is true.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-18-2019, 08:57 AM
Fire Giant

Well the KOS discussions aside, the problem is that both Grobb and Oggok only have one forge, and it's a racial forge. I ran to Oggok last night thinking the same thing and got a message that only Ogres can use the forge. So right now it's looking like a Troll that wants to do blacksmithing will need to do it in Neriak, but large molds need to be bought in Grobb/Oggok.

Thus, huge pain in the ass.
Old 10-18-2019, 09:19 AM
Aviak

There is a normal Forge in Grobb inside the building that is next to the Troll forge. I leveled up my blacksmithing on the green beta there. However if you want to make Banded you need to go to Oggok for the Large banded molds. They don't sell them in Grobb for some reason.
Old 10-18-2019, 09:26 AM
Fire Giant

Hmm. Well that's good to know, assuming it's supposed to be there. What got me wondering was googling to find out the limitations of the racial forges and coming across this post from Nilbog in 2013 saying that there is only supposed to be the racial and no other in Grobb.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...72&postcount=3

Though reading through that again that does say that there is another non-racial forge in Oggok somewhere that Trolls had to use for leveling blacksmithing.
Old 10-18-2019, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

Both cities have none-cultural forges, and their locs are here: http://wiki.project1999.com/Forge

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-18-2019, 11:22 AM
Fire Giant

I just linked to an old post by Nilbog giving evidence he found that Grobb is not supposed to have a non-cultural forge...
Closed Thread