Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2019, 01:39 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default NEW EQ PLAYER BUT I HAVE A BACKGROUND

so 19 years ago @ 2000 i remember my father's cousin used to play EQ he was a little bit older than me back than in dubai Electron cards/ gift cards were not dominant maybe also everywhere? anyway i always wanted to try the game and i recently got into EQ official classic servers, got to level 30 paladin, before that i used to play FFXI @2004 i was eligible to make a debit card. its true FFXI has the best EQ game play but smoothed out its easy to learn but very hard to learn the details Like skill chain elements how attributes and what not but the interesting part FFXI EXP system was based on EQ EXP camps Chain exp and what not, but with additions like Chaining EXP if you do it quickly it can chain and gives u an additional 10-20 exp that adds up at the end, i have missed the old MMORPG experience. and i have heard that the EQ green is much harder to EXP than Retail classic, The question is four hours to 5 hours Game time enough for me to get to capp level before expansions and experience the game to the fullest?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] cant wait
i have tired the old eq 99 version for about 30 mins and decided to check retail classic in agnarr. /angarr cant remember the name hehe, please pardon my language its late here and am tired to write constructively.
Old 10-21-2019, 01:44 PM
Sarnak

I wouldn't even know where to start with this mess.
Old 10-21-2019, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

It doesn't matter when you hit max level. All the best experiences are level 1 to 49

Max level raiding is a lot of time sitting around. It's fun for items but not as much of a journey.

Start playing and have a great time.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 10-21-2019, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't even know where to start with this mess.
Hence why I just moved on...
Old 10-21-2019, 01:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashid232 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The question is four hours to 5 hours Game time enough for me to get to capp level before expansions
If you play 4-5 hours every day I think you can definitely make 50 before Kunark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashid232 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and experience the game to the fullest?
Only you can decide what full enjoyment is. A lot of people will play more than that, and a lot less. I think 5 hours 7 days a week is a fair bit of playing.

Quote:
am tired to write constructively.
Definitely.

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 10-21-2019, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

I wish I had 5 hours, 7 days a week to play.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-21-2019, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

In 4-5 hours you might hit somewhere between level 8-10 if you're lucky
Old 10-21-2019, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Your father's cousin..

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-21-2019, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The question is four hours to 5 hours Game time enough for me to get to capp level
YES.

Your cap level is 3. You will receive periodic DMs from me when your cap level is raised. You will then be able to gain more levels and hit your new cap.
Old 10-21-2019, 08:15 PM
Skeleton

Not really sure what to think of this. Is it a "say no to drugs" situation? Is it a "don't drink and type" situation? Is it a troll situation? Or (on an extremely off chance) is this for real? Hmmm.....
Closed Thread