Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2019, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

It meant blue wipe for a test run at green.

Sorry nobody gets warder loot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 08-20-2019, 04:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is everyone assuming theres going to be a new server?

He literally posted a picture that said October and A New Experience...

Experience of a new patch? More experience? New expansion?

Who know what new experience means.
It's a variation on pvp teams, as was discussed in a Sirken stream long ago when they put feelers out for what kind of pvp server they'd want.
Old 08-20-2019, 06:42 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I think if it were a team pvp server it would be called something like Orange. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What I hope it is, is the devs own take on EQ. Something that feels like classic, but fixes a lot of the things that really wear me out, like 1% drop rates WITH placeholders... Why? Cuz classic? K..

Within EQ is a ton of content I never got to see on live, and probably will never see on P99 either. So that is my hope, less gear grind, but still challenging and without having to poop in a sock.

The thought of a timeline accurate progression server doesn't appeal to me as much as the above does. Then again, whatever it is, I will probably play it.

Afterall, it does say "a NEW experience". A faster progression than Blue doesn't seem 'new'. Does it?
Last edited by Cappin Winky; 08-20-2019 at 06:53 AM..
Old 08-20-2019, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasteroven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
population split can kill the economy, need at least 1000 to be viable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Mikeo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prediction: its toxic as fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toasteroven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
green may be the death of this emulator project
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The thought of guise being permacamped with loot rights being sold is enough reason for me to just stick to blue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunderfury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guises..?

FML
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3kn34k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Instead of a smaller group of more skilled players holding down a more difficult end game, this will be a 500+ person line for Guises and petitions as far as the eye can see.
Beautiful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frudrura [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is going to be toxic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonshaman99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the neck beards will come in full force to perma camp everything that makes this server exciting news...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubble [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a small group of neckbeards will perma camp the guise and manastones. Just like on EQ reborn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaeophi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So.. Whens the hybrid update coming in? Chardok 2.0 was months ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah let's expend a bunch of effort to make sure 20 or so people get what they waant lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You probably wont get whatever camp you remember being bullied out of on green or blue either unless you quit your job and grow a little hair on your neck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any chance we can get an update Rogean? The announcement was almost four months ago, and I am starting to feel like you drunk posted "a new experience" with no real expectations of it happening...
These guys are all Spot-On
Old 08-22-2019, 07:35 PM
Fire Giant

Dibs on Yakatizma`s Shield of Crafting

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 08-23-2019, 08:46 AM
Skeleton

Default Experience penalties on green?

Any ideas if green server will have class experience penalties? I’m sure it wasn’t explicitly stated but when did the staff do away with it? Did it go away the same as a patchy did to keep it classic or did staff remove it because it made some classes too grueling?
Old 08-24-2019, 04:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmclark3592 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any ideas if green server will have class experience penalties? I’m sure it wasn’t explicitly stated but when did the staff do away with it? Did it go away the same as a patchy did to keep it classic or did staff remove it because it made some classes too grueling?
I don't recall exactly when it left but I am pretty sure it was after Kunark. You can expect that they will be in until after Kunark.
Old 08-26-2019, 06:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappin Winky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think if it were a team pvp server it would be called something like Orange.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Plebe.
Old 08-26-2019, 05:32 PM
Fire Giant

Damn I haven't played in months/years, Would have been tempted by green and getting a rare item, but the only way I could do it to compete with the no lifers was to take time off work.

But obviously most people with jobs have used up their holiday allowance this time of year. Gutted but probably for the best, don't wanna get P99 addiction again lol.
Old 08-28-2019, 09:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gutted but probably for the best, don't wanna get P99 addiction again lol.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]