Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2019, 12:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snort|eS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sRy yoU didNt geT plaY
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...rtle%20chortle
Old 09-20-2019, 02:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've had Baldurs Gate campaigns with more players than red.
Any one else notice this major influx one one post account asking the nost retarded questions ever possible, questions to answers that are already stickied, questions about UI changes that just ahappened that they wouldnt have lnown any differemt questions about ehy is this or that or that or thid this way by people that supposedly never ever played here before?? is this a glimpse into ehat green may look like,? a bunch a drooling idiots asking us fine steel is better than rusted? is something more sinister afoot?
Old 09-20-2019, 02:38 PM
Sarnak

Sorry for all the typos, i was typing through tears if joy when i realized there is someone that puts my window licking to shame.
Old 09-26-2019, 03:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any one else notice this major influx one one post account asking the nost retarded questions ever possible, questions to answers that are already stickied, questions about UI changes that just ahappened that they wouldnt have lnown any differemt questions about ehy is this or that or that or thid this way by people that supposedly never ever played here before?? is this a glimpse into ehat green may look like,? a bunch a drooling idiots asking us fine steel is better than rusted? is something more sinister afoot?
Is fine steel better than rusted?
Old 09-26-2019, 04:34 PM
Sarnak

Ben Franklin is rolling over in his grave.
Old 09-26-2019, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is fine steel better than rusted?
I genuinely believed if i didn't sharpen my fine steel sword it would stop being fine steel, then tarnish, then rust.

No one disabused me of this motion.

Tldr i destroyed my fine steel short i spent 10pp on by trying to combine it in a forge with a sharpening stone.

Luckily this would never happen on p1999 as the carebare CSR have disabled items being destroyed by non-recipe combine attempts.
Old 09-26-2019, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

The motion of the notion.
Old 09-26-2019, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

good troll op

grats

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-15-2019, 03:49 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bboboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HOLY FUCK GOOD LUCK ON GETTING TO LEVEL 2
You mean level 1
Closed Thread