Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2019, 02:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We really need to push the arena bind. There are so many great teen xp areas in the area; we could create a whole meta.
Oho! With an ecosystem of druids and wizards bound there to port folks out and give them SoW and levitate and invis, and sell them provisions for their journeys. A player-run city, if you will.
Old 09-23-2019, 03:37 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oho! With an ecosystem of druids and wizards bound there to port folks out and give them SoW and levitate and invis, and sell them provisions for their journeys. A player-run city, if you will.
This is actually an excellent idea. There was a druid who bound in the EE area in LGuk in order to grab EE kills when the camp was empty. I am kind of expecting a lot of casters to be bound there to be honest this time around. Once we know more about the List system, and more about a potential "lockout", we may be able to push the arena more.
Old 09-23-2019, 03:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Definitely closer to Freeport. With invis you could bind in Grobb or Oggok.

The full list of bind spots is here: http://wiki.project1999.com/Bind_Locations
I can fix it when I get home, but that's missing that in Iceclad Ocean you can be bound at the docks.

Also the Arena is definitely bindable before Paw revamp. Guild I was in on Rallos actually made a point of going down to SK to escape the newbie killers. No newb PK is gonna run all the damn way to SK to gank people.
Closed Thread