Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2019, 03:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of the Riot members shit talking are former casual players who spent years being picked on by AM, so now they wanna repay the favor. I don't really agree with the shit talk though, it's kind of like shit talking a special needs kid.

Everything else you said though is pretty dumb, AM loved their era of no competition but now that it's another guild benefiting you think it's boring?
I wish this was true. However my interactions with Riot on the whole have shown that they are just now the assholes picking on casuals. New biggest and best right? Don't have time to follow rules or be kind to the casuals, too many mobs to kill for that shit right?
Old 10-18-2019, 04:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damarous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish this was true. However my interactions with Riot on the whole have shown that they are just now the assholes picking on casuals. New biggest and best right? Don't have time to follow rules or be kind to the casuals, too many mobs to kill for that shit right?
Having been a member of both AM and Riot I can say that for the most part the leadership of Riot goes out of there way to try and be good to casual guilds, and are generally pretty good about following the rules. AM had a general dislike for casual guilds when I was a member there.

If you have a specific instance of wrong doing you should name and shame and let the court of public opinion decide.
Old 10-18-2019, 04:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damarous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish this was true. However my interactions with Riot on the whole have shown that they are just now the assholes picking on casuals.
Be more specific. Who/What/When/Where/Why?
Old 10-18-2019, 04:04 PM
Sarnak

Plane of sky, ToV(HoT) etc etc. It's kind of a regular thing. So no specific single instance to reference. Being a member of a casual guild, it's quite common to get shit on by Riot. I will say their leadership is quite nice. However; nice leadership doesn't make a consistent issue any less shitty to be on the receiving end of.
Old 10-18-2019, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Be more specific. Who/What/When/Where/Why?
It didn't happen. Don't think he can give you specifics about an event he just made up.
Old 10-18-2019, 04:05 PM
Sarnak

Can't edit, so throw this as an P.S.

I will say, I don't think we have ever really competed for mobs with AM, so I can't speak to that, however regular interactions with Riot have shown they just don't give a shit. So /shrug.
Old 10-18-2019, 04:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Plane of sky, ToV(HoT) etc etc. It's kind of a regular thing. So no specific single instance to reference. Being a member of a casual guild, it's quite common to get shit on by Riot. I will say their leadership is quite nice. However; nice leadership doesn't make a consistent issue any less shitty to be on the receiving end of.
Well Sky is a rotation, so not sure what your issue is there, and I don't think Riot has done HoT in almost a month or more now?
Old 10-18-2019, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Can't edit, so throw this as an P.S.

I will say, I don't think we have ever really competed for mobs with AM, so I can't speak to that, however regular interactions with Riot have shown they just don't give a shit. So /shrug.
Oh, what guild is that? I don't think Riot competes against anyone other than Aftermath+Aegis or Azure Guard.
Old 10-18-2019, 04:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Plane of sky...? Dawn Believers? I think we went late on sky one week and apologized?

What am I missing?
Old 10-18-2019, 04:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well Sky is a rotation, so not sure what your issue is there, and I don't think Riot has done HoT in almost a month or more now?
Well, I haven't kept track really, considering we have had consistent issues since RIOT formed, so it's possible they aren't raiding HoT anymore? Beats me honestly.

Re: sky rotation, it's nice to have a rotation, however when you can't stick to the rules of the rotation it really doesn't mean much. We consistently are blocked from content in sky due to Riot not clearing during their slot and moving into ours.
Closed Thread