Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2020, 01:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When Biden won the election weeks ago, I was happy but quiet. I had no interest in rubbing it Trump supporters' faces. We won, they lost, let's all move on to greener pastures.

But their delusional beliefs and conspiracies, their complete willingness to overturn the fair results of a presidential election due to their inability to look reality in the face and accept it just makes me so fucking glad they lost. Not that Trump lost, no. That his supporters lost. These people deserve nothing but to be relegated to the slums of society. And frankly they're already there, loud and lonely. But I want them to stay there forever, and I'm glad they will.
Sounds great furor. You could replace just a few words in this psychotic drivel and it would be indistinguishable from an excerpt of mein kampf.

Most sane people don't wish eternal misery on those they deem their political enemies. Please seek help.

To contribute content though; that powell chick does seem like a conspiracy nutcase. There's a reason the trump legal team distanced themselves from her. The rest of the evidence is not conspiratorial at all, and you're doing yourself a disservice to be incurious about it. It betrays a certain fear you have that biden might not have won fairly, but you'd rather not know. Don't you want to know? It's important.
Last edited by douglas1999; 12-05-2020 at 01:21 AM..
Old 12-05-2020, 01:44 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The rest of the evidence is not conspiratorial at all, and you're doing yourself a disservice to be incurious about it. It betrays a certain fear you have that biden might not have won fairly
Head up your fucking ass
Old 12-05-2020, 01:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Head up your fucking ass
Excellent argument, rebuttal and post. A+ buddy.

Have you watched any of the hearings regarding fraud and impropriety? I mean I know the answer is no, so it's more of a rhetorical question. I guess the real question would be why haven't you?
Old 12-05-2020, 02:02 AM
Kobold

President-Elect Joseph R. Biden
Old 12-05-2020, 03:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*high five* sick burns all around.

Any actual content to contribute to the thread? Or.... no?
why would i post content for you, everytime i demonstrate a superior argument you ghost. take one on the chin insecure babby-brain. and let's drop the affect of big boy discussion when your arguments while getting pinned by a gott-damn wiki article are "your a tranny" and you have nothing to say about it. You're a bad-faith turd
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-05-2020 at 03:18 AM..
Old 12-05-2020, 03:14 AM
Banned

Libs love to claim the moral high ground on one hand and claim anyone who doesn’t hold their views is evil in the other.

Conservatives get confused on how people like this survive in this world. Big difference.
Old 12-05-2020, 03:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Libs love to claim the moral high ground on one hand and claim anyone who doesn’t hold their views is evil in the other.

Conservatives get confused on how people like this survive in this world. Big difference.
You want a purge of the United States population. what are you even talking about lol. you are neither conservative nor liberal, but repugnant and bitter.

maga lol, cut tax and spend so good conservative economy xD

im a conservative cos he have a red hat! burn the institutions to the ground! i'm moving to a browner state!
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-05-2020 at 03:21 AM..
Old 12-05-2020, 03:24 AM
Kobold

checking in. joe biden still the winner of the 2020 election. aoc still hot and smart. trump still orange and obese.
Old 12-05-2020, 04:10 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Sounds great furor. You could replace just a few words in this psychotic drivel and it would be indistinguishable from an excerpt of mein kampf.

Most sane people don't wish eternal misery on those they deem their political enemies. Please seek help.

To contribute content though; that powell chick does seem like a conspiracy nutcase. There's a reason the trump legal team distanced themselves from her. The rest of the evidence is not conspiratorial at all, and you're doing yourself a disservice to be incurious about it. It betrays a certain fear you have that biden might not have won fairly, but you'd rather not know. Don't you want to know? It's important.
Donald J. Trump lost the presidential election to Joseph R. Biden in the most secure and free election in the history of democracy.
Old 12-05-2020, 05:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Donald J. Trump lost the presidential election to Joseph R. Biden in the most secure and free election in the history of democracy.
What are you basing this claim on?