Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2019, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

I really dont want to sound like a jerk here, but I think only a handful of people from these two minor guilds care. This is tremendously unimportant to anyone and its obvious the TC is a member of the "Seal Team" trying to create a fake buzz.
Old 12-30-2019, 03:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isomorphic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine caring this much about a video game.

Edit: And yes I am in Kingdom and Seal Team.
I’d be willing to bet my time played here is dwarfed by yours.
Old 12-30-2019, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Conspiracy alert: Kingdom leaders are strategically placed boxing Seal Teamers, they will rejoin their brothers taking the guild banked white scales, bladestoppers and prayers with them leaving kingdom completely decimated.
I mean, honestly that doesn't sound like that much of a conspiracy. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a ton of members of both that are just playing on both servers since they will eventually merge. Hardcore raiders are the types of people that would 100% do this.
Old 12-30-2019, 03:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really dont want to sound like a jerk here, but I think only a handful of people from these two minor guilds care. This is tremendously unimportant to anyone and its obvious the TC is a member of the "Seal Team" trying to create a fake buzz.
I take it you didn’t play much on Blue.
Old 12-30-2019, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao yeah i'm sure p99 guilds, who on the best of days can barely tie their organizational shoes, have highly trained trained operatives strategically placed in other guilds as opposed to members who just happen to play both servers simultaneously and are in the top guild on both
You must be new here. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Do not underestimate the lengths some neckbeards will go through to dominate the endgame and deny pixels to others.

I gaurantee you some neckbeard is giving out DKP/loot packages to roll toons on the opposing server and join that server's #1 raid guild, weasel their way into key leadership positions, and await Order 66. There is too much opportunity loss NOT to do this.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 12-30-2019, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao yeah i'm sure p99 guilds, who on the best of days can barely tie their organizational shoes, have highly trained trained operatives strategically placed in other guilds as opposed to members who just happen to play both servers simultaneously and are in the top guild on both
How much did you raid on Blue? Pretty much every guild had moles in the other one.

As far as people playing on both Green and Teal simultaneously, you're crazy if you don't think there are people who raid in both Kingdom and Seal Team. Why would they not? It's not as though both guilds are doing their raids at the same time most of the time. So you can level up your chars on both servers, join the primary raiding guild, and accumulate DKP and loot from both raid teams with ease. If I had the time to spend that much time playing EQ, I would absolutely take advantage of that. I'm not saying the leaders are the same people or something like that, but I bet you there's a decent chunk of the raider population that are in both since the servers will eventually merge.
Old 12-30-2019, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You must be new here. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Do not underestimate the lengths some neckbeards will go through to dominate the endgame and deny pixels to others.

I gaurantee you some neckbeard is giving out DKP/loot packages to roll toons on the opposing server and join that server's #1 raid guild, weasel their way into key leadership positions, and await Order 66. There is too much opportunity loss NOT to do this.
I guarantee you they're doing nothing of the sort because they're busy smoothing out the latest diplomatic crisis, writing the latest petition, entering DKP or otherwise putting in staggering amount of manhours as they struggle just to keep things from falling apart on a day to day basis

you guys are living in some kind of tom clancy norrath where everyone's super competent, a world that basically could not be more different from project nineteen ninety nine
Old 12-30-2019, 04:09 PM
Fire Giant

Look for <Seal King> in 2021 or perhaps <King Seal> but at that point we may just go with <Dewgong> since it’s the same overall message.
Old 12-30-2019, 07:54 PM
Kobold

I still get a chuckle out of ppl thinking any guild on this server is uber compared to other guilds, my 5 year old could raid boss mobs on p99, hate to break it to ppl but the timeline p99 goes to isnt hard at all, the only thing that keeps everyone from being pimped out in raid gear is the neckbeards that no life a 20 year old game with loot that has been on farm status for decades. What is even more pathetic is the guilds like seal team that zerg raid bosses, back in classic most raid guild had just enough ppl to fill 1 raid and if someone stopped playing only then did they start to replace them, here we got guilds with hundreds of ppl and they think that makes them badass, sorry to break it to u but zerging a mob doesnt take skill.
Last edited by stewe; 12-30-2019 at 07:57 PM..
Old 12-30-2019, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I guarantee you they're doing nothing of the sort because they're busy smoothing out the latest diplomatic crisis, writing the latest petition, entering DKP or otherwise putting in staggering amount of manhours as they struggle just to keep things from falling apart on a day to day basis
You must not have been around for IB/TMO/DA/VD/FE/wtfever.

My guildleader was basically run off the server because a mole in the guild posted a RL pic of her here and a bunch of trolls started roasting her. So yes, it's a thing.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Closed Thread