Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2020, 11:07 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Splitpaw. There's no reason to go anywhere else other than Splitpaw. The mobs fall like saplings and the exp modifier is great now.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 06-17-2020, 12:06 AM
Large Bat

I did the following on my Monk in your level range with worse gear, but I prefer more relaxed camps and I don't mind killing greens if I still get steady exp.

38-41 Frontier Mountains Giant Fort, enter the fort and hang a left. Park by the fire pit/well looking thing and just kill every giant in sight on your side of fort plus in the middle on your half. Fast re-pops, tons of monsters, and good loot if you have a tink bag too.

41-46 Yeti Caves in DL, preferably the North cave. You can probably keep the entire cave clear with your gear.

46-51 Bloodgills in Lake of Ill Omen.
Last edited by Mayhap; 06-17-2020 at 12:11 AM..
Old 06-17-2020, 04:24 AM
Planar Protector

If you can do the quest, OT berserkers is a great option, the quest xp is great and easily compensate for the zem and the big added bonus is a free ot hammer...
Old 06-17-2020, 07:46 AM
Fire Giant

I have a similar amount of playtime and made a monk for that reason. Have to agree that Sol A gnomes are awesome. Once those green out I would consider doing Grobb guards.

Zem is decent and the plat is good and they are all singles. They will be camped a decent amount but most people only solo the first 7 or 8. You can usually get another 5-6 in the back even if those are camped. Good exp to 51.

Another benefit is that lower Guk is probably only a 5 minute run from there if it’s camped. At 38 you can solo bedroom, GIBS, and spiders all for decent exp although there will be some exp greens in there. I spent a ton of time in Guk soloing there to 51 but it was much easier before the Sneak Nerf.
Old 06-17-2020, 12:26 PM
Sarnak

Thank you everyone so much for your responses. I appreciate it!
Old 06-17-2020, 01:46 PM
Sarnak

35 - 53 for me was:
35 - 40: 4th floor HHK guards [can sneak sell here + buy bandages]

41 - 42: gnomes (for me exp fell off trying to level at 43, but 41-42 was super great) [can sneak sell here + buy bandages]

43 - 45: droga, couldn't do anything of the camps, but long hallways where you use flee pathing to your advantage to prevent adds made this fun -- good pp if you have tink bags for the iron armor + faction for chardok

46: a single spawn spectre in Feerrott, didn't want to move around

47 - 49: grobb guards in the back - there is some RNG with a couple of these spawns that I wish I had documented -- Carver Cagrek (sp?) is a 6 min spawn I think and sometimes he would be extremely easy and other times I had to FD and come back with full health + mend [can sneak sell here + buy bandages]

50: bloodgills - meh, I didn't like trying to split underwater

51 - 52: nobles, bards and single spawn noble / Capt Boshinko - did all of 52 killing Capt Boshinko every 6min
Old 06-26-2020, 02:19 PM
Sarnak

Wanted to send an update of where I went. So since my last post, I ended up giving Cazic another shot. Man I am glad I did. EXP was about 2-3% a kill, very little downtime, empty zone. I spent levels 38-45 at the pyramid. All around it and worked my way up and down it. Very safe, easy pulls. The only aggravating thing is how the lizards can heal through walls, but you work your way around it by where you can pull.

So left with the next dilemma. Now im 45, 'Hell Level'. All the suggestions above were great, but you just cant beat the exp Mod in CT. That being said, I have my eye on 'The Hole' but I am concerned that the mobs are too high level and/or its overcrowded. I would prefer consistent blue spawns around level 35-40. I really don't want to go to OT.
Old 07-14-2020, 08:25 PM
Sarnak

Ended up going to City of Mist for those who are curious from 45-50. Mostly Solo with very little downtime. Grouped a tiny bit. Neat zone but I didn’t go much past the arena. I’m 50 now. Not sure where to go now but I think I may be stuck grouping going forward. Any suggestions on soloing 50-55?
Old 07-14-2020, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ended up going to City of Mist for those who are curious from 45-50. Mostly Solo with very little downtime. Grouped a tiny bit. Neat zone but I didn’t go much past the arena. I’m 50 now. Not sure where to go now but I think I may be stuck grouping going forward. Any suggestions on soloing 50-55?
The entrance and drop-off area of The Hole are pretty nice for low 50's, I've solo'd there with a low 50's SK and ranger so a monk could definitely do it. Just a small learning curve as far as which mobs to avoid and which places are safe to fight in.

Depending on how geared you are I would have suggested the royals and bnb area of Solb but with the ZEM nerf there im not sure how that is nowadays.
Closed Thread