Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2017, 09:24 AM
Orc

Thank you Speed and thank you <DoF> for the event!
Unfortunately I could be on only during phase I.
Is there a video of the phase III marathon? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2017, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could certainly use it or anything else you have left over that's solid for a shaman. As to why I deserve it, well I did complete the arctic wyvern set quest (malted milk) a couple minutes before the person that ended up receiving the reward. Either lag or something led to it saying I refused the flower after giving santug the malted milk? Was confused on the explanation there but no use in crying over spilled milk (ayyyy). Just would have been a huge boon for a new shaman like me. Thanks again for the event, enjoyed the halfling run especially.

Name: Tanon, Class: Shaman, Level 28.
You definitely deserve something! I'm not sure what happened but sorry for the confusion causing you to lose out on the prize. It may have been lag (with four hundred people in the zone it's a wonder none of us desynced) or just consecutive competing trade windows while Santug was surrounded by a lively crowd.

Definitely get with Speedi, a necklace of superiority is seriously ridiculously good.

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 12-20-2017, 10:10 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I concur!

Post your playtimes and I will get with you in game.

If you are available now let me know and I will go ahead and take care this now. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Much appreciated, I can be on anytime between 6 PM and 10 PM CST on most days.

@Sorn, yeah I really couldn't blame you guys at all there. The zone/room was a madhouse of people. I will admit that it did cause me to go pour an extra glass of whiskey though. Again, appreciate the event either way.
Old 12-20-2017, 10:26 AM
Fire Giant

It's Christmas for everyone man!
Old 12-20-2017, 10:28 AM
Orc

Thanks to Speedi for putting on a fun night of games and prizes!
Old 12-20-2017, 10:57 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Great event! Speedi and all the volunteers were awesome. 10/10
Old 12-20-2017, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

lol at geared players accepting raffle items

Scumbags
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 12-20-2017, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also, if you aren’t new and your wanting to be greedy, don’t try it. My BS detector (skarlorn) will find you out!
*locks and loads his Department of Fun issued glock*
Old 12-20-2017, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol at geared players accepting raffle items

Scumbags
How terrible that a fair, unbiased event is attended by people of all ranges and types!
Old 12-20-2017, 12:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How terrible that a fair, unbiased event is attended by people of all ranges and types!
Well... anyone that could or had access to porting, runspeed, tracking, and gating had a clear advantage in the later half.

Basically all melee classes (the ones who are most gear dependent and could benefit from items) were at a disadvantage.

And I wouldnt change a thing! EQ is rough! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Amazing event and thanks to everyone that helped make this happen. Happy holidays.
Closed Thread