Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2020, 07:50 AM
Sarnak

Smile Loot rights for the Wurm Lord Shawl

Hello there!

INTRO - As the title says I am looking to sell the loot rights to a very nice INT caster item, the Wurm Lord Shawl - https://wiki.project1999.com/Wurm_Lord_Shawl. It is considered to be a very ultra rare drop out of Skyshrine, from a very large loot pool found on certain mobs. It has the chance to drop off some of the named wyverns and a couple of the named wurms. I often farm here for cash drops and to help exp my guildmates while I am just grinding away, they might as well get some exp. I have not done this for LR before at this camp but the reason I decided to go this route now is I actually had a shawl drop and rot earlier in the week and because no one was there with me, which is odd because I usually have at least one person. Also no one could get there fast enough without warning ahead of time. It was a very sad situation indeed. As I already have one for my necromancer + my mage as well, I was not in need of it myself and I sadly had to just watch the corpse poof in front of me..if you have ever put in time at this camp you could definitely understand how brutal this would end up feeling..

FIRST - This camp is brutal to say the least, it can take weeks if not longer to see a shawl drop, if you end up seeing it at all. Often you hear of people camping this same spot for the shawl for over 3 months with not a single drop to show for it. The mobs are also only a 7 minute corpse, hence you would need to be logged off at the camp or waiting with the character you wish to have the shawl on as I attempt to farm one up.

SECOND - To be fair to us both I am thinking the longer it takes or shorter if that is the case, the more or less the final platinum charge would be for it. So here is my thought. If it takes two weeks or less, farming each night for at least 6 - 8 hours straight the price would be 100kp. If it takes three weeks farming each day it would cost 125kp. Four weeks or more farming daily and the final max total amount would be 150kp. If the camp is taken in a evening or I am unable to log in it will not count toward the total days taken, that only happens when I am actually farming. Also note that I am considering 5 days, straight or added up, as a week, think of it as a common work week at a job.

IMPORTANT! TIME / CONTACT OPTIONS FOR LOOTING - There is no guarantee the shawl will drop within any of those time frames but if it does not, you do not owe a dime for the time I invested. My time is of value yes but only if I can produce the desired loot under the term of our agreement. But if you compare the stats to other similar shawls and you will not find any better that is not a high level raid dropped item imo and the price seems like a fair amount in my eyes. You will need to be able to log in immediately, meaning you have to either be in game on a alt or on the looter himself, waiting every evening I am farming. We can also use discord to be sure our times line up and you can be contacted no matter what. The other option, if you want, is to give me your log in information, allowing me to log over to your account if / when it drops so you don't have to do anything but wait as you choose outside the game. (Once our transaction is complete you can change your password so it wont be of some issue)

SIDE NOTE TO CONSIDER FOR LOOTING OPTIONS - SHARING OF LOGIN INFORMATION - this should NEVER be taken lightly and all things should be considered and discussed with both parties fully aware and understood of any risks or dangers - that said, this is a rather common method for higher plat value LR targets as it insures the item is not missed because of a communication issue and the looter does not have to be logged in or worry about being available to loot the item. This would leave the item and all the hard work / time invested by the farmer, in this case me, to rot. This is a situation we cannot ever have happen, so I hope we can work this part out. If not I will not be willing to entertain the idea and then put in the time, just waiting for a ultra rare, 1 / 35 chance item in the mobs known loot pool, to just drop and rot. I am a member of a long standing guild, helpful and courteous to all those around me. If you want to ask around or have already seen me around I would hope trusting me would be something that could be considered.

CONCLUSION - If you are interested in this or want to chat more about the details please send me a PM via the forum or hit me up in game at the characters listed below. Obviously its a first come first serve deal, as I can only do this for one person at a time. I hope to hear from you soon and we can make a deal for a fantastic shawl you will not replace or regret any time soon. I will do my best to be able to log in most days in the evening, Pacific Standard Time. Often that is when I farm because the camp is usually open and its late at night, leaving me to just zone out and grind away for hours on end with minimal down time. Times and days will be noted by me to ensure accuracy of the time taken to hunt down the item for the final payment decisions. You may wish to do the same as well but its not required, just a suggestion for even better accuracy. My /log will be available upon request if we have a issue or drop situation but again mostly just to log my hours for full disclosure and fairness for both parties involved.

RECAP - item in question.

Wurm Lord Shawl - https://wiki.project1999.com/Wurm_Lord_Shawl

PRICE RECAP - time / amount

(Full payment is due ONLY AFTER the item is looted on the character of your choice)

2 weeks or less - 100kp for time taken.

3 weeks - 125kp for time taken.

4 weeks or longer - 150kp for time taken.

PAYMENT FINE PRINT - IMPORTANT -

If said shawl does drop and ends up rotting due to a error on your end, not picking up or logging over quick enough for example, a fee of 50kp will be required to cover the wasted weeks of time on my end. This should not be a factor what so ever if we have the proper communication set up for both our situations but was definitely worth mentioning upfront.

CONTACT / LOOTING OPTIONS - (REQUIRED)

Direct way to contact or loot the item is required, its only a 7 min corpse so speed is of the essence. This can range from you being logged into your looting character while I farm or being on a alt during that time and in a spot where you can log over immediately if required. Third is you give your current username and password so I can log into your account to loot the shawl if / when it ends up dropping. Last option would be to exchange telephone numbers if there is a guarantee that you would be in a position to pick up and then log in during my scheduled farming times for each separate evening attempted.

BEST / USUAL TIME FOR FARMING -

Pacific Standard Time [ 8 - 10pm to 4 - 6am ] (ish) is the time i usually start farming. Time can be adjusted slightly if needed to accommodate your schedule to match with mine if you decided to not give me direct access to your log information. Well, that about covers the basics and ideas I had for this LR camp. I am more then open to suggestions or other ideas if they are productive and helpful, that would help to finish up the LR project or make it a reality for you and your schedule. I am sure we can come to some sort of arrangement with the rules and guide lines I have already specified, along with any additional ideas you had and we decided upon. I hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers!

P.S. I am most often found practicing the dark arts in Norrath on my necromancer, Deathand Darwinism. PM via the forums works just fine if I am not currently online at that time.
[56 Preserver] Petrified Wood (Wood Elf) <The Second Sons>
[60 Warlock] Deathand Darwinism (Iksar) <The Second Sons>
Last edited by Petrified Wood; 12-05-2020 at 07:58 AM..
Old 12-05-2020, 07:25 PM
Sarnak

Most likely will be online this evening and farming if the camp is open. Hit me up and we could start the process of hoping for a shawl to drop quickly and with little hassle. I'm a cup half full kinda guy so I am always hopeful. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2020, 06:07 AM
Sarnak

Bump for good luck on drops! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2020, 09:47 PM
Sarnak

Farming more this evening in Skyshrine. Hit me up if you are interested so we can start having a chance for the shawl to drop and looted by your character!
Old 12-08-2020, 02:30 PM
Sarnak

Bump!
Old 12-09-2020, 05:48 AM
Sarnak

Bump, get that sweet shawl that's hard to beat outside of tough raid targets!
Old 12-09-2020, 03:03 PM
Sarnak

Bump once more!
Old 12-10-2020, 12:29 AM
Sarnak

If you are debating buying the LR for this wonderful shawl because of the price I listed, feel free to contact me via a PM and we can discuss what price you think would be more in line for this item and the time taken to get lucky enough to see it drop. This, in my opinion at least, is hands down the best non-raid INT caster shawl you can get currently. Spending around 150kp to me does not seem to outlandish as far as a fair price goes but again that's something we can debate together if you wish. I'm open to possible trades and would love to hear from you. Cheers!
Old 12-15-2020, 10:33 PM
Sarnak

Bump, hit me up! <3
Old 12-21-2020, 03:37 PM
Sarnak

Bump for good luck!