Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2021, 09:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Here's my basic ass dinner tonight, just chicken and rice with valentina hot sauce. I'd typically add a veg like brocolli and carrots or some mushrooms, but hey, I'm a lazy jackass.

Since I started my fitness thing in Feb 2020, I've gone from 245lbs down to 163. Skateboarding and swimming as much as I can, feeling great. Best thing I've ever done for my life, hands down. Ohh and also, cigarette free since june 5, let's go.
That’s nuts weight loss! WTG! Damn!

Dinner looks healthy AF

I swim too but man I suck at it. I can’t seem to get my stroke right so after every lap I have to catch my breath
Old 09-01-2021, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

I donate a guitar every year to guitars4vets, it's a charity that gives 6 weeks of lessons and a free guitar to vets, especially aimed and helping with PTSD. Stoked to see you doing something that benefits vets. God bless.
Old 09-01-2021, 10:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I donate a guitar every year to guitars4vets, it's a charity that gives 6 weeks of lessons and a free guitar to vets, especially aimed and helping with PTSD. Stoked to see you doing something that benefits vets. God bless.
Ty I deleted the pic only because I didn’t want to reveal too much personal info but I still plan to attend the race

That is awesome that you donate a guitar every year., brilliant idea to help encourage coping through music. God bless u2
Old 09-02-2021, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I will mostly use the recumbent bike in my living room, and maybe do some winter snowshoeing and mountaineering this year. I've skipped 2 years of that!
this is a very good idea. keep us updated on that, or any other goals you have in mind.

Quote:

Here's my basic ass dinner tonight, just chicken and rice with valentina hot sauce. I'd typically add a veg like brocolli and carrots or some mushrooms, but hey, I'm a lazy jackass.

Since I started my fitness thing in Feb 2020, I've gone from 245lbs down to 163. Skateboarding and swimming as much as I can, feeling great. Best thing I've ever done for my life, hands down. Ohh and also, cigarette free since june 5, let's go.
When you eat well the food isn't always pretty, especially when pressed for time. Good job with the meal! And omg that is some serious weight loss wtf. Grats on that and the not smoking!!

Quote:
sounds like a good cause! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-02-2021, 09:11 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Today they got us all flu shots at work. No one told me I'd need my insurance info so that was left at home. I lied and told them I didn't have insurance bc poor and it became a whole thing, but it worked out in the end. Guess the thing was they (pharmacy) bill my employer and then bill insurance to double-dip and make it worth their while. Healthcare workers shouldn't have to pay for flu shots it's kinda bullshit.

School:

About to study, but still didn't do as much as I wanted. Coworker is gonna take my saturday shift so that'll be another awkward webcam day.

Training:

Wasn't sure if the flu shot would affect my training today but I don't think it did. Managed 31 pull ups in less than 10 mins which I think is impressive for my fat ass :P

Training went well, though I was tired from work so everything bit higher rpe.

Diet:

Today I ate a cobb salad and some carrots and bean/pork soup. Protein shake. I'll be hungry tomorrow morning for sure.

Self-care:

Yeah pretty okay.

Overall not a bad day! I'm very tired [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-03-2021, 10:05 PM
Banned

Supplement shop talk? How do people feel about them? Do you take any and why?

For me, I do a fairy involved multivitamin, omega3 fish oil, a separate calcium, magnesium, zinc supp (since I don’t drink milk and almost never do dairy other than cheese), protein powder 2-3x/day (whey), and pre-workout (I’ve tried C4 Black, Pre-gym, Jekyll and Hyde, total war, many others)

Others supps?
Old 09-03-2021, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

For me, I do a fairy involved multivitamin, omega3 fish oil, a separate calcium, magnesium, zinc supp (since I don’t drink milk and almost never do dairy other than cheese), protein powder 2-3x/day (whey), and pre-workout (I’ve tried C4 Black, Pre-gym, Jekyll and Hyde, total war, many others)

Others supps?
Settle down Jerry Garcia
Old 09-04-2021, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Others supps?
i take creatine 5g/day and caffeine as needed (constantly). black coffee, 0 sugar energy drinks, w/e i'm not picky just addicted. sometimes magnesium before bed- either that whatever calm drink or epsom salt bath.

protein isn't something i think of as a supplement but i'll do no more than one whey shake a day. more than that seems to cause me digestive issues. whey protein drinks are only necessary if a person is not getting enough protein in their diet to meet their goals. my rough goal is 150g per day and i know i'm not getting there with food alone rn.