Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2021, 04:21 PM
Banned

drugs
Old 12-15-2021, 04:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
drugs
Watcha sellen Silky?
Old 12-16-2021, 03:06 PM
Banned

Probably pixels on a certain website that's also re-selling "eq boxing boxes".

Dude is from freaking China even. Lol.
Old 12-16-2021, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

^why the personal attacks? Any who forums got a bit more sauce as of late. No more thesis on pvp from gusto the snore.
Old 12-16-2021, 07:50 PM
Banned

Just speculation, observation. No hurts intended.

I had a good pal on live from China. And I understand why ppl do their best to shortcut to powerful characters when they don't have time, but instead other resources.

Strictly speaking I don't condone it or think its a good thing or "ok". I just understand it, understand why it happens, and exists. I think that style of interacting with EQ, live, or otherwise, or other games eventually always leads to no good usually. It always gets out of hand and ruins lands. Just like usury.
Old 12-16-2021, 09:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^why the personal attacks? Any who forums got a bit more sauce as of late. No more thesis on pvp from gusto the snore.
Well I never played here to make friends as a matter of fact I was actively against friendships because that was one less target in the world.

But after awhile I got to know everybody here and then I was sure of my purpose, my quest, my divine work, to torture all the vile scum who walked Red99.

I still twist my nipples and smile at the thought of all of Nihiliem's former members dying brutally to my assaults. When I'm alone I sometimes replay their voice chats of how they wanted to do something but were afraid they'd run into me, sweet music to my ears.
Old 12-24-2021, 04:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I never played here to make friends as a matter of fact I was actively against friendships because that was one less target in the world.

But after awhile I got to know everybody here and then I was sure of my purpose, my quest, my divine work, to torture all the vile scum who walked Red99.

I still twist my nipples and smile at the thought of all of Nihiliem's former members dying brutally to my assaults. When I'm alone I sometimes replay their voice chats of how they wanted to do something but were afraid they'd run into me, sweet music to my ears.
You should try pussy, if you think pvp in elf town is so amazing. You may be surprised.
Old 12-25-2021, 10:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should try pussy, if you think pvp in elf town is so amazing. You may be surprised.
YESSSSS!!!!! RL Rustle attacks!

I'm choking myself as a I fap to your rage!
Closed Thread