Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2019, 03:31 AM
Planar Protector

I feel like it's my responsibility to recommend against putting points into charisma at start. Unless you're really up for a challenge, in which case, tell us how it goes.

One thing to consider is how much value you get from 25 wis, 25sta, and 25cha.
25 wis: 300 mana at level 60
25 sta: 75hp at level 60
25 cha: 6.5% fewer crit resists (based on .26% reduction per point of cha per the evidence accessible to me)

And remember consider how often you lull. I'd love to have fewer lull resists, too, but I wouldn't trade mana pool for it. Other classes would make better pullers. And consider what you'll want once you hit 50 and start raiding. You might want to trade 25 cha for 25 wisdom at that point.
Old 10-24-2019, 03:31 AM
Planar Protector

Other things to do when lulling to reduce critical lulls
• Take off any -cha items when lulling
• Carry a couple big charisma pieces - see the wiki - opalline earrings, cat's eye jewelry
• Get a cha buff from a shaman (but not from an enchanter, because if we had an enchanter, we wouldn't be lulling).
• But the number one thing you can do to avoid crit resists is only cast lull spells on blue and green mobs. Then you're less likely to get a resists...critical or not. Fewer resists = fewer critical resists.
Closed Thread