Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2021, 09:41 PM
Fire Giant

Default this shit got Serious

Hope this doesnt bite my ass, wasnt sure if post this if off topic or here.

Today my daugther conctacted me because the university where she works was looking for people like myself wich had atleast 25 years of experience with online games and the experiences i had with players wich had mental health issues .

So readin this document i have over here, this is a study wich want to find out how these people behave on online games over the years and how they interact with others players and if online games can damage these people further and if they should be banned for their own safety from playing such games.

aparently this come over a streak of some kinda of famous online players over the states and eu commit suicide at early age .

And im not so sure if should actualy do it . so i asked my wife and of course the evil lawyer laughed her ass off and told me to ask in the forums of the game annoyed her for so long.

so since i am a old fart wich cannot set a poll i ask you for reasons if i should accept it or i should not .

on my person i dont like it because iit remember me of the stuff of the 70s and 80s when this kind of thing lead to laws bannin stuff and im kinda agaisnt it,
Old 06-28-2021, 09:49 PM
Aviak

This should be good.
Old 06-28-2021, 10:07 PM
Kobold

boring
Old 06-28-2021, 10:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boptop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
boring
Your boring.

Thanks Op for your contribution.
Old 06-28-2021, 10:13 PM
Kobold

well well well, look who it is.
Old 06-28-2021, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

I think video game addiction will be a very real disorder in the future (I'm sure it is now, but I'm also pretty sure people dismiss it very quickly as bull shit). I've done about every drug under the sun and I can tell you none of them are as fucking addictive to me as RPGs are. I grew up on NES>SNES>PS>N64>XBOX and now with how games are, kids are not going to stand afucking chance (or it will just be way way way more normal for adults to video game).

Detoxxs meme text wall of FUCK YOU CONCEDE->EAT SHIT YOU'RE GARBAGE->CONCEDE->FUCK YOU is going to be the cover of the 2070 psychology book "Video game addiction and poor mental health".
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 06-28-2021, 11:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think video game addiction will be a very real disorder in the future (I'm sure it is now, but I'm also pretty sure people dismiss it very quickly as bull shit). I've done about every drug under the sun and I can tell you none of them are as fucking addictive to me as RPGs are. I grew up on NES>SNES>PS>N64>XBOX and now with how games are, kids are not going to stand afucking chance (or it will just be way way way more normal for adults to video game).

Detoxxs meme text wall of FUCK YOU CONCEDE->EAT SHIT YOU'RE GARBAGE->CONCEDE->FUCK YOU is going to be the cover of the 2070 psychology book "Video game addiction and poor mental health".
I mean by 2070 you'll probably be better off living in the virtual world rather than what remains of the real world
Old 06-29-2021, 02:47 AM
Sarnak

Better start buying your nfts now.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 06-29-2021, 07:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean by 2070 you'll probably be better off living in the virtual world rather than what remains of the real world
True... Who wants to live in a world where people cant figure out biology
Old 06-29-2021, 12:13 PM
Aviak

(or punctuation)
Closed Thread