Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2021, 11:28 AM
Banned

if i roleplayed a troll

i would be like a scientist troll trying to capture and create a gnomish breading program and create like a gnomish pickling industry and liek my goal would be to set up underground gnome farms and an assembly line churning out gnome pickles so i'd establish some kind trollbrand
Old 09-19-2021, 11:29 AM
Banned

maybe i'd hang out in steamfont and delusionally think i succeeded with akanon being my 'gnome factory'
Old 09-19-2021, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if i roleplayed a troll

i would be like a scientist troll trying to capture and create a gnomish breading program and create like a gnomish pickling industry and liek my goal would be to set up underground gnome farms and an assembly line churning out gnome pickles so i'd establish some kind trollbrand
I can't tell if this is a gnome fetish or brilliant industrialization.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-19-2021, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't tell if this is a gnome fetish or brilliant industrialization.
trolls need a lot of food and quickly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-19-2021, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
trolls need a lot of food and quickly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can vouch for this. My troll main may or may not have eaten a family member.

(yeah trolls are trash cans, they'll eat anything including cannibalism.)
Old 09-19-2021, 12:00 PM
Banned

I'm actually very interested in hearing about troll players RP experiences and how they see themselves.

If I rolled up on red1.0 again i'd prob just roll a troll warrior and run around farming froglocks and rats and stuff and cooking in grobbs ovens and I'd be pretty peaceful towards most of the players I ran across because I just don't have it in my heart to hurt players anymore. Even when they are bind camping me. Maybe I would roll play a Cazic Thule troll and just have a bunch of phobias. Or I would try to help other people with their fears. So I would be sorta like a counseler. I'd offer to go on adventures to help people overcome powerful foes they were scared of n stuff

last night in my dream a big house sized alligator smiled at me

Chewie is still the best.
Old 09-19-2021, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

One of my proudest moments as a bard was having the troll illusion. How cool is a troll bard…like what would that music even sound like?

You should pick troll and then just carry around instruments in your bag and roleplay that you weren’t actually skilled enough to equip and use the instruments for any benefit….or roleplay as some other class trolls can’t actually be like paladin. Like roll a shadow knight and struggle with the challenges of really wanting to be a paladin while fighting against your true evil nature. Just focus on raising your faction with all the paladin factions.
Old 09-19-2021, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Cazic troll with clinical phobias is some smart rp. I never would have thought of that lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Leaning ogre now. I really need to be able to express some of my own sincere feelings through a character and the troll just seems hard. Cazic as a religion always sort of confused me… like how would worship the concept of fear? Makes me think some of Catholicism, maybe.

Probably RZ ogre. Possibly hateful inny troll.
Old 09-19-2021, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Innoruuk Troll Shaman, clickie snare, pras the god of hate.
(also halfling illusion clickie /thread)
Old 09-19-2021, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of my proudest moments as a bard was having the troll illusion. How cool is a troll bard…like what would that music even sound like?

You should pick troll and then just carry around instruments in your bag and roleplay that you weren’t actually skilled enough to equip and use the instruments for any benefit….or roleplay as some other class trolls can’t actually be like paladin. Like roll a shadow knight and struggle with the challenges of really wanting to be a paladin while fighting against your true evil nature. Just focus on raising your faction with all the paladin factions.
Oooh. Troll shaman trying to remain faithful to innoruuk but having troublesome feelings of benevolence?

That could be fun lol