Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2021, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

I think rules are good.

You can't get powers from a diety you no longer serve. If the powers are deity derived, it makes sense that there may be some sort of bargain in play.

depends what universe the magic nonsense is existing in of course.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 09-29-2021, 01:12 PM
Banned

Lawful neutral
Human
Knight
Agnostic

All for law and order, unless that order is corrupt. In which case I’ll take it down by any way possible, including stabbing it in the back when they least expect it. Only someone worthy of an honorable fight gets an honorable fight

Basically I’m Jamie Lannister, minus the infatuation with my cunt of a sister (I’m an only child anyway)

BY WHAT RIGHT DOES THE WOLF JUDGE THE LION
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9CB0E660-17F3-4E8F-994A-2A5C730ED9BB.jpg (18.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-29-2021, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Jaime was pretty cool sometimes.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 09-29-2021, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

Probably still a Dwarf Paladin.

I will always be attached to Ranger though. From PKing, around after EQ died.

But I think everyone thinks I'm an SK, so I wouldn't mind being a Dwarf Paladin that has invis, fear and snare or something.

I was frozen in time at Giant Fort in GD. I was the first to think EQ was dying, but was ignored and left frozen. A giant thawed me 200 years later, and they used me as a toy, and I was disgraced. A necro then came to kill the giants for armor but he too was trapped. He taught me some spells and I escaped. I later found out Kaladim was invaded and he was part of some low ranking, but significant commanders. Still loyal to Kaladim, I defeated him but spared him, as his last words were true, he did increase my power. Now I am a roaming dwarf of old times, still weak in the real of world of Norrath, but in another dimension I have gained many ranks.
Last edited by A Knight; 09-29-2021 at 07:00 PM..
Old 09-29-2021, 07:29 PM
Banned

I'm in favor of completely making up classes, paladins should be lawful good and at least require a lawful diety.

When your paladins lawful evil and follows some demon then it's time to make up a new class.

They can still have lay on hands. Just call them Contractors or something.
Old 09-29-2021, 07:46 PM
Banned

only children and favorite children/best looking children unite
Old 09-29-2021, 07:47 PM
Banned

Well. I am a troll. Like it's what I am. And I feel like trolls are very primal and basic. I'm like a force of nature. Yet not a builder or really deep thinker. Trolls are very impulsive and just do as they feel. Also even though I rolled a constitution of 3, some how I'm incredibly resilient. And pain tolerant. I may only have 20 hitpoints, and if I get hit for 19 it's just like I shrugged off the blow and just enrage.

High priestess because the Gods favor me. I'm wise beyond understanding and the most perceptive being I know. When I feel bad the God's are wrathful when I feel good the sun shines and peace reigns.

Chaotic evul. Because I am pretty much egoless id at this point and see no beginning or end so absolutely no respect for authority or individuality. Everything just is. It's either tasty or gross and in the way of tastiness.

Quellious, because even though I'm really stoopid and handicapped and have like the shortest term memory and forget what I just learned. I like butterflies. And to explore. And learn things. And when I am not hungry I admire my food and friends and I really enjoy becoming grounded and zen and get lost in the randomness of nature.
Last edited by starkind; 09-29-2021 at 07:49 PM..
Old 09-29-2021, 07:48 PM
Fire Giant

Ehh /shrugs. He was frozen in time. What about Conscription? Doesn't sound cool but Justicar is already taken.

Root vs engulfing darkness? Isn't root break at like 125 sv magic or 150, and snare is 150-170 sv magic or are they the same thing? Back in the day all I ever remember caring about with sv magic was snare.
Old 09-29-2021, 07:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ehh /shrugs. He was frozen in time. What about Conscription? Doesn't sound cool but Justicar is already taken.

Root vs engulfing darkness? Isn't root break at like 125 sv magic or 150, and snare is 150-170 sv magic or are they the same thing? Back in the day all I ever remember caring about with sv magic was snare.
You sound like a lawful evil Dwarven mercenary, bg2 bounty hunter is a great class. All kinds of traps, even magic imprisonment deep in the earth at high level.
Old 09-29-2021, 07:55 PM
Banned

your cringe
Closed Thread