Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 09-25-2023, 10:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To the victor go the spoils not the fact that a Prominent Jewish architect actually helped design or a concentration camp.
(Or run, administrate)
Old 09-25-2023, 11:52 AM
Fire Giant

pity reply. Seek help OP. Hopefully that was copypasta and not a carefully constructed manifesto
Old 09-25-2023, 02:23 PM
Aviak

Macequest 2.0 incoming.
Old 09-25-2023, 05:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This logic train wreck was my favorite----

You call people "holocaust deniers".

and THEN

You promote personal truths, instead of the truth.
"The Holocaust" is a convenient personal truth, hence the "holocaust denier" slur to give the fantastical personal truth more credibility.

Blashphemer...holocaust denier....what's the difference?

You don't need to shame people into believing the truth, because the truth is good, you do need to shame people into believing a lie though because a lie is bad.
Old 09-25-2023, 06:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My 4yr old daughter started kids karate on Saturday. It was mostly a class of 6-8yr olds but she absolutely smashed it, participated in everything even though she was the smallest in the class and made mistakes, wasn't phased in the slightest at doing exercises with much older children, and was showing off her punches and kicks afterwards. To say I'm proud is an understatement.

If you're bitter at the world and all its imperfections it usually means it's you who is struggling. When you put others down to make yourself feel better, it's your inadequacy that I immediately see, not theirs.

I won't judge you for this -- yet -- because this is a teachable moment. What I think of you will depend on what you do with this information, and whether you choose to better yourself so you can give back to the world instead of poking holes in it.
So you had a child, a female, in a world where she has to learn self defense at the age of 4 to protect herself? And you had her after 9/11 and COVID. How does that work?

You're watching commercial jets full of passengers being flown into skyscrapers, then you flip over the channel to hear reports of a global pandemic killing millions of people. While you're flipping through all the bad news you lean over to the wife and say, "Oh that reminds me, we should have a child before we die!".

What did you say to her when she arrived...?

"Hey, welcome to the party. One day I'm gonna die and leave you all alone in this world I brought you into, and then you're gonna die too. You better start taking karate lessons cause there's pedo's waiting to rape and murder you. BTW it's father's day today, where's my gift from you? Hold my beer, I need to go tell this a guy on a forum that he's inadequate then we can get back to me telling you how fucked you are because of me. Yay. FYI, I'm divorcing your mom and you're gonna have two dads because I'm finally coming out the closet after living a lie all these years. Yay me. Now let's get you into the UFC octagon so you can protect yourself from cancer."

Congrats, you have won a Darwin Award.
Old 09-25-2023, 06:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The MMA community, which is more popular than ever

Cool story bro, but popularity can be faked.
Old 09-25-2023, 06:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're bitter at the world and all its imperfections

"imperfections"...

This world is a shit hole you blind nonce.

When heaven comes to earth though it's gonna be fab. I'll have no excuse to complain then.
Old 09-25-2023, 07:21 PM
Kobold

You know you're a nothingburger when...

You hype up Quarm server.

You go to Burger King to buy vegan food.

Charlie Chan is offensive to you.

You watch Love Island.

You permanently camp a mob so nobody else can camp it.

You admire Bill Burr and Dave Chappelle.

You make a speech telling people how precious this "life" is.

When you call the police because there's an RV parked on the road near your house.

When you say "I care about not caring" and then you expect people to care about you and your bullshit causes.
Old 09-25-2023, 07:37 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"The Holocaust" is a convenient personal truth, hence the "holocaust denier" slur to give the fantastical personal truth more credibility.

Blashphemer...holocaust denier....what's the difference?

You don't need to shame people into believing the truth, because the truth is good, you do need to shame people into believing a lie though because a lie is bad.
OR...

The Holocaust happened...and your personal truths of it not are nothing but fantasy.

Keep writing in cool fonts bro you are so edgy and informed of the tRuTH!?!?!?
Old 09-25-2023, 08:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you had a child, a female, in a world where she has to learn self defense at the age of 4 to protect herself? And you had her after 9/11 and COVID. How does that work?

You're watching commercial jets full of passengers being flown into skyscrapers, then you flip over the channel to hear reports of a global pandemic killing millions of people. While you're flipping through all the bad news you lean over to the wife and say, "Oh that reminds me, we should have a child before we die!".

What did you say to her when she arrived...?

"Hey, welcome to the party. One day I'm gonna die and leave you all alone in this world I brought you into, and then you're gonna die too. You better start taking karate lessons cause there's pedo's waiting to rape and murder you. BTW it's father's day today, where's my gift from you? Hold my beer, I need to go tell this a guy on a forum that he's inadequate then we can get back to me telling you how fucked you are because of me. Yay. FYI, I'm divorcing your mom and you're gonna have two dads because I'm finally coming out the closet after living a lie all these years. Yay me. Now let's get you into the UFC octagon so you can protect yourself from cancer."

Congrats, you have won a Darwin Award.
If only kids could sue their parents for violating their constitutional rights lol.