Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 10:42 AM
Fire Giant

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this post.

If other guilds are doing it, you think IB won't? He's just making sure on some of the fine print before he starts exploiting it. I'm sure they will pull something with like 3 tagged and 12 untagged just because they can - and according to everybody on here - they can.

Rogean - need to chillax man - if you have ANY kind of raid rules implemented or enforced by GMs - expect shit like this because rules are open to interpretation and regardless of intentions - clarification is needed

PS - this is what the alphabet would look like if there were no Q and R

Mugatoo <Center For Ants>
45 Iksar Monk

"You can all go to hell, I'm going to Texas."
Last edited by girth; 05-22-2010 at 10:45 AM..
Old 05-22-2010, 10:43 AM
Orc

I think I just fell in love with Rogeon.

Completely agree. In answer to the question, yes a guild can have 5 members + 10 randoms if they damn well please ! However as has been evidenced in this thread, that was not the case.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
WOW GUYS THATS A HARD CONCEPT BUT NO I'M TOO FUCKING SELFISH AND NEEDY AND I NEED TO FIND A WAY AROUND THE RULES TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER

Editing my post, dont want to start anything. Agree with this though seems to be people are always trying to find away around rules.
Last edited by ooantipostoo; 05-22-2010 at 11:49 AM..
Old 05-22-2010, 11:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olorin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His question is legitimate I believe -- If guild #1 looks at members of a raid force in a zone for a raid and sees there is less then he is going to think he has a shot at beating them. If zerg guild #2 is including people not in their guild, the how is the leader of guild #1 going to know this?

Take Naggy for example -- Can a raid force consist of 9 guilded members and 6 untagged folks exping at royals?

Rules have been made and I personally would like to see the rules followed in a gentlemanly fashion -- I don't think that is going to happen. Whether you take time stamped ss or whatever -- something needs to be done, or it will just go back to the way it was.
That depends on the zone. For Nagafen, him being the only exception, i would imagine you have to be guilded or at the staging area -- this can be debated but the fire giant safe spot or physically running with the guild would be appropriate i would imagine.

The people on this server seem to want to find a way around every rule no matter what. Its ridiculous tbh. They need everything written out in a 2000 page legal document talking through every single possible exploit thats not allowed, but then they will complain that it is too long. Idk.

I personally believe people need to start being more apt to be friendly and ask a raid leader/officer if the other people in the fear/hate/perma zone are with their guild. Sol B is different imo.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow. So much hate for IB, and we're not even the guild cockblocking everyone else...
Bossco, you know we're cool and all, but really? IB has been cockblocking every other guild on this server for months now.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:13 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

TL;DR. To answer the original question: A raid force does not require guild tags. 15 is 15. If it did, pick up groups wouldn't be even considered and could be ignored, and that is not the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:34 PM
Banned

I'm ban evading again so this got edited out.
Last edited by Aeolwind; 05-22-2010 at 01:34 PM..
Old 05-22-2010, 12:38 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Send a message via AIM to fefifofum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bossco, you know we're cool and all, but really? IB has been cockblocking every other guild on this server for months now.
Amen! lol
Old 05-22-2010, 12:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
cant just let the players duke it out themselves? do they really lack that much of a real social life that they have to control every little thing in their little pirated felonious illegal world they made
In Classic EQ, Gm's really couldn't intervene like they do here on player agree'd raid rotations/rules. The only thing they could do is check logs to confirm who first engaged and who attempted ks/ninja, if that were the problem.

Any sort of player made rules was on honor system and enforced in one way or another by the players. At least on my server.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinamur1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe i missed it but how did all of this go down?

IB claimed they were in the right and took him?

The main idea was to have the first 15 members to claim Cazic Thule and the golems. DA was having 15 members in fear for CT overnight during the early morning hours. IB came in after DA. The rules state that if the raid force drops below 15 members the other guild present with 15 members has claim. CT didn't spawn during this time frame.
Closed Thread