Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2016, 08:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not taking sides or anything, but holy fuck, every poster on here claims they and their kin are fucking bosses at life

Now maybe everyone on the forums for this ages old elf simulator IS actually a fucking boss at life, but I find this a tad difficult to believe
compared to you they are but in general no.
Old 01-11-2016, 08:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you put this much effort into everyone else's life all the time?..... seek help
guaranteed you put more effort into hosting and linking that pic and replying angrily than i put into loling at you and your autistic brood.

i hope your habit of uploading intimate details about your children won't be halted by my light hearted ribbing before you can post some nice candid home movies like this tho
Old 01-11-2016, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not taking sides or anything, but holy fuck, every poster on here claims they and their kin are complete ballers in life

Now maybe everyone on the forums for this ages old elf simulator IS a baller in life, but I find this a tad difficult to believe. Some of y'all are exaggerating the truth me thinks

Still, congrats on your child and godspeed with the parenting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
some people are more fortunate than others.. above posters pretty much suck at life .. Pretty much is why they are in this thread trying find flaws in a great life they will never earn....I pity these fools

Old 01-11-2016, 08:33 PM
Banned

itt a born-dumb southern hick is super proud of his dumb autistic family
Old 01-11-2016, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
itt a born-dumb southern hick is super proud of his dumb autistic family
lol your life must suck to be jealous of southern hicks with autism. ..

Old 01-11-2016, 08:36 PM
Banned

i too hope i can ascend to the heights of purchasing Marvel Comics™ brand linens for my wife's child in the few brief moments of apparent cosmic order i will get to enjoy before she ruins my life and has her children raised by a black man
Old 01-11-2016, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Joyce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i too hope i can ascend to the heights of purchasing Marvel Comics™ brand linens for my wife's child in the few brief moments of apparent cosmic order i will get to enjoy before she ruins my life and has her children raised by a black man
have to step up and be a man... can't let that BBC ruin your household like it has so many other weak white males who play EQ all day.... btw the linens are custom made.. can't buy them anywhere... server first imo

Old 01-11-2016, 08:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
compared to you they are but in general no.
psh, you don't know me
Old 01-11-2016, 08:55 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-11-2016, 09:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
have to step up and be a man... can't let that BBC ruin your household like it has so many other weak white males who play EQ all day.... btw the linens are custom made.. can't buy them anywhere... server first imo
so you paid your auntie to sew them from fabric you found at the craft store?

lol
Closed Thread