Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2021, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingurs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know why your raid leaders couldnt tell?

Because theyve been using this exploit for over 7 months now, and the only saving grace has been the fact that Menden was waiting on a reply from Rogean who is MIA and never had a chance to get back to him.

Thus Galach did his best to step in and make sure the fuckery is toned down.

Then when you realized you couldnt zerg it again, and your timer was almost up, you reverted back to what you know, which is: Well, we all saw it.

So good luck.

This is what happens when you guys are pieces of cow dung to the entire server, you get 0 benefit of the doubt, with the community anyways.

Remember your guild leader repeatedly, REPEATEDLY also told Menden he was not 2 boxing on Loststalker to train us at 4am on KOI.

Maury: "The results are in, we still dont believe Vanquish!"

Ding ding, that is the sound of precedent.
I'd like to meet you in real life so I can do a scientific study on how someone with no spine can pretend to stand so tall.
Old 05-06-2021, 01:10 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingurs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know why your raid leaders couldnt tell?

Because theyve been using this exploit for over 7 months now, and the only saving grace has been the fact that Menden was waiting on a reply from Rogean who is MIA and never had a chance to get back to him.

Thus Galach did his best to step in and make sure the fuckery is toned down.

Then when you realized you couldnt zerg it again, and your timer was almost up, you reverted back to what you know, which is: Well, we all saw it.

So good luck.

This is what happens when you guys are pieces of cow dung to the entire server, you get 0 benefit of the doubt, with the community anyways.

Remember your guild leader repeatedly, REPEATEDLY also told Menden he was not 2 boxing on Loststalker to train us at 4am on KOI.

Maury: "The results are in, we still dont believe Vanquish!"

Ding ding, that is the sound of precedent.
Furor Boxing.jpg
Old 05-06-2021, 01:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like to meet you in real life so I can do a scientific study on how someone with no spine can pretend to stand so tall.
Do you normally just ignore the facts, and go straight to baseless online arguing?

Talk about a shoe in fit with your leadership. You sir found a home. 100%
Old 05-06-2021, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

[QUOTE=Fingurs;3300573]Do you normally just ignore the facts, and go straight to baseless online arguing?/QUOTE]

It's a requirement in order to apply to the guild.
Old 05-06-2021, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Do you normally just ignore the facts, and go straight to baseless online arguing?

Talk about a shoe in fit with your leadership. You sir found a home. 100%
lol so angry and dumb
Old 05-06-2021, 01:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol so angry and dumb
You're the one wanting to take it out of game. However you cope brother. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-06-2021, 01:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except it does have relevance and many people in Vanquish would be repeat offenders of ST Gate and (in my opinion) warrant a harsher punishment. The precedent is set for people breaking mechanics like this. Clearly the call doesn't work when you do your strategy and you know you're busted, so you are trying to do whatever you can to weasel out of a punishment far more severe you know is coming because news flash, it was recorded by people other than you.
Holy fucking shit no wonder I haven't been playing this game.

I wrote a lot more than this but I deleted it. There's no point trying to rationalize about this to a brick wall. I love the game. I love p99. I'm not some blind follower who thinks that everyone else does shit wrong and that the guild I am in doesn't. I know how raids work in this game. I've raided in every single tier of guild p99 has to offer. If Vanquish didn't exist, i'd gladly make new friends in kittens who say meow. Or Riot. I'm not fucking against you guys. Some of those people who were suspended for the ST Gate shit that you repeatedly bring up for no reason at all other than to try to support your Vanquish is a bunch of cheaters trope......... were some of the nicest and well respected players to play p99. And... on top of that..... it was players from basically every guild who went into ST. Hence why no single guild was suspended for the incident.. only players.
Old 05-06-2021, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You're the one wanting to take it out of game. However you cope brother. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm coping just fine knowing that you're wrong. Granted, it doesn't matter what you or I think, but your grandstanding is cringeworthy.
Old 05-06-2021, 01:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I'm coping just fine knowing that you're wrong. Granted, it doesn't matter what you or I think, but your grandstanding is cringeworthy.
One look at the concessions list and you know were right more then you. But yeah, keep calling us Criot. Im not the one facing a possible ban.

GGs.
Old 05-06-2021, 01:41 PM
Aviak

Imagine giving a shit about raid targets 6 years into velious after everything has been farmed to death. Sorry you don't got warder loot .
Closed Thread