Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2021, 05:32 PM
Sarnak

Default Iksar shodow knight

I'm growing weary of my alts and am pondering a leezerd shadow knight.
I don't have 10s of thousands of plat to spend, but I do have some. What gear would be op to start him out with? Please, no suggestions like a fungi or cos. Those are way too much.
Old 06-04-2021, 06:49 PM
Orc

A good weapon, +55/65 rings and haste are going to be the biggest return on investment. A set up like x2 +65 rings, Noct Blade, SCHW, random armor pieces since iksar can't wear crusty or sentient would be obtainable for 3-4k and set you up well.
Old 06-04-2021, 08:15 PM
Aviak

Depending on the level of your mains/alts, you could even MQ yourself a Greenmist weapon to start. The chardok droppable pieces are relatively cheap, and you end up with a solid 1hs IKS+SHD weapon that at 35 (I think?) procs basically the same as your epic.
Old 06-04-2021, 09:08 PM
Sarnak

I know that end game stats make start up stats unimportant, but I want the guy to have a butt kicking head start. What do you suggest?
Old 06-05-2021, 12:46 AM
Planar Protector

Chicks dig STR
[51 Champion] Logue (Halfling)
Old 06-05-2021, 02:05 AM
Planar Protector

Cheap haste item like silver chitin hand wraps (500pp) or flowing black silk sash FBSS (2kish), 65 hp rings, Atranemous shield, Ebon Mace or Noct blade, crystal chitin boots, CC Gaunts if u go with fbss, and CC arms. If u go with SCHW you can get spider fur belt. worked dragonleg breeches, Earring of Essence, 35/25 ear, crystal spider eyes for face, idol of Thorned for range, back get black bear pelt cloak or if you can’t find that get dire wolf hide cloak, for bp phased spider carapace, 65hp/mana neck .. I know I’m forgetting helm probably the worked dragonskull helm and a slot or two but this is a good list of items that shouldn’t set you back more than 20-30k or so and would get you 50 np.

For the dragon droppable stuff look for Okie (not me)
For crafted stuff like hp ring, neck and ear look for Arleigh (not me)
Last edited by ScottBerta; 06-05-2021 at 02:19 AM..
Old 06-05-2021, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

Thanks. Don't have that much but will get what I can.
Old 06-05-2021, 04:07 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gozuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chicks dig STR
STR directly effects DPS so loading up on cheap STR items (after the basic +hp items) is solid and affordable advice.
Old 06-05-2021, 05:54 PM
Large Bat

For what it's worth https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blue:Beastygore

Very cheap items , started with Sarnak Emblazened Tabard for chest, then upgraded today to Phase Spider carapace. had a cheap 2HS Runefire Brand, a cool human SK sold me the Honed Velium War Lance for 350 PP and I bought the 1HB today as well for 300 PP .
Some basic AC gear at 50 PP each for each slot helped me to start this character, I think I invested something like around 500 PP for this char. Add some really cheap 1HB, 1HS , 1 HP and 2 HS for 50 PP each .
If you have deeper pocket and 1 or 2 saturday everning ( euro time ), hang at EC tunnel, you can make very good deal for not that much .
Plus, as iksar, you start in FoB and Kurn s tower from 12 upto 24 easy. xp is awsome in there, even at 24, its better than soloing greenwood giants in Warslick Woods
Old 06-05-2021, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shourty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know that end game stats make start up stats unimportant, but I want the guy to have a butt kicking head start. What do you suggest?
Str if this is just a casual alt build that you want to level fast and likely quit in the low 50s. Otherwise I’d probably go with dex for more greenmist procs if you’re planning to push to 60 and solo/group. And stamina if your main goal is raiding.
Closed Thread