Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2019, 01:35 AM
Sarnak

Default 5 days

WoW classic releasing in 5 days. Over 400,000 accounts already set up on the new servers and more incoming.

Just curious if any old guilds are rolling classic.
Old 08-21-2019, 07:38 AM
Planar Protector

everyones playing herod alliance

incase i dont like you, jk haha not sure which server
Old 08-21-2019, 12:32 PM
Banned

all of the emu's are going to herod.
Old 08-21-2019, 12:43 PM
Aviak

I'm playing on Herod, was gonna go horde though
Old 08-21-2019, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

So glad I didn’t get into wow. They should do a war 2 server or war 1. Fuck your ass elementals
Old 08-22-2019, 03:23 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can play classic wow on many private servers and get same experience and not be on a server infested with career gamers and unemployeds. I am on VG
You don't follow the drama that goes on with private servers, do you? Even P99 has had its fill of corrupt GMs, players, and exploited mechanics.

The only way these shenanigans are avoided is on an official server. There, we're guaranteed policing and fairness for a PvP oriented game.

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!
Old 08-22-2019, 08:32 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PVP Happens in a battleground ( an instance ) and never over world raid content. Wow is not a pvp oriented game at all until TBC When the arena came out, and again it is instanced.

World pvp is just bind rushing griefing and i will hard pass on waiting in line to complete my troll cave quest.

All private servers have staff problems, because only children want to be staff on said servers, yes retail servers have better staff but thats because your paying.

Either way, classic offers nothing new at all that a private classic server does not.

Enjoy your 1x exp
I read what you typed and can tell you're very defensive about this. WoW was PvP oriented from day 1. The objectives changed as Blizzard added more content. I certainly remember fighting horde players for farming nodes.

Quote:
All private servers have staff problems, because only children want to be staff on said servers

That is the most telling part. Do you really want to be on a server where pixel boobs will earn favor with that server's "equivalent" of Sirken? And do you want to share that same space with script kiddies using speed hacks? Up to you. I don't and that's why I'll never touch a private WoW server.

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!
Old 08-22-2019, 10:44 PM
Sarnak

You guys on Herod miss the blue posts warning of server locks on Herod, Faerlina, and Whitemane and/or 10k player queues? I've made characters on Stalagg and Skeram while I wait to see how much the population shifts at release and where different groups of old friends end up.

Quote:
You can play classic wow on many private servers and get same experience and not be on a server infested with career gamers and unemployeds. I am on VG
Irony? Private boxes are made for unemployable mace questers. $15 a month and limited RMT should keep more than half of this server from participating. Elderan better get out that checkbook if he wants friends(again).
Old 08-23-2019, 01:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by compulsion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys on Herod miss the blue posts warning of server locks on Herod, Faerlina, and Whitemane and/or 10k player queues? I've made characters on Stalagg and Skeram while I wait to see how much the population shifts at release and where different groups of old friends end up.
See you on Skeram with the rest of Apex and R99. For the Horde!
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 08-25-2019, 03:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So glad I didn’t get into wow. They should do a war 2 server or war 1. Fuck your ass elementals
Played war2 classic on Kali with a 32k reg. Come at me bruh~ Loved that fuckin game back in the day.
Closed Thread