Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2019, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Me forcing you to sit and wait 19 hours or fail because you lack discipline and I do not, is competition. Loser.
That's not competition, nor discipline. It's called busy work. Anybody can sit in a lobby for 19 hours if they were forced to. It requires no skill whatsoever. It's also unhealthy. There's a reason why no such activity exists as a sport or professional game.

That same wait could exist with DPS racing or full PvP anyway. You are strictly advocating for the least interactive and most braindead option.

That scenario doesn't even exist in many p99 situations with the unclassic PnP, because waiting somewhere for a camp is useless. Whoever is there already just hands it off to someone else in their farming guild. You could sit somewhere for an entire month with the current rules and not get the camp. Have fun with that.
Old 08-16-2019, 06:39 PM
Banned

sorry u didn't get raid
Old 08-16-2019, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

The result of being greifed off a server because you lost is posting on the forums like Zur has been for the last few weeks lol

Guy got rolled hard on p99

Sorry I passed the camp off to my friend even though I told you that you were next on the list 16 hours ago but we are winning. Loser.
Old 08-16-2019, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Everything you're writing is opposite land. It's like somebody who loses once in chess and then never tries again, saying "lol that game sucks, solitaire is better" whenever the subject is brought up. You can't just wave off critical game/design theory with such insipid logic. People who want to do something more interesting with their life than play solitaire non-stop are not "lol got rolled". Discussing better games than solitaire is more productive than playing solitaire.

I feel very badly that you think playing a watered-down version of an outdated game is the pinnacle of gaming, or a better usage of time in life than countless other activities.
Old 08-16-2019, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

Well, now that we all agree that you lost its time to move on! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2019, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Savvy players would no longer be able to solo Verina Tomb with a late audience standing by, prevented from interfering. That would be add an interesting dynamic to some of those spawns. But then, a lot of sniping would occur elsewhere. Finished the ring war, with only Narandi left to kill? Did the final turn-in for SK epic fight? Inc that other, larger guild and all of its members are full mana. This would even apply to iksar broodlings, with the opposing guilds spamming AE spells while Fear golems are low health.
Correction.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Game_Mechanics

Quote:
Mobs do not immediately aggro players within 3 seconds of spawning, and they are immune to any non-targetted spells (PB AEs or targeted AEs they aren't the target of) in that time.
Closed Thread