Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2019, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Default LF static Duo/Trio

Heya, I'm making another attempt to break into red and I'm looking to make some friends who are interested in trying the server out or red players who just want someone to take advantage of that xp bonus for an alt. I did my best with my warrior but really stagnated at level 50 and am ready to retry with my true love class, an enchanter.

I'm a CST player who will mostly be playing american nights and weekends. Was thinking a couple nights a week or so would be cool esp if you are someone also playing blue.

Ideally we will use discord to keep in touch and use comms while grouping but I'm fine without It too.

I'll be playing an enchanter so assuming duo, any int caster is great (including 2nd ench) but would be cool with a priest also. If trio then we can go from there. If you have a toon already that is between 10-15 I'd be willing to just solo and catch up to you as well.

My first few attempts at this weren't so successful but with the lower pop I wanted to propose the idea if anyone is interested. I'm not worried about the "red is dead" comments etc, I just want a fresh EQ run and eventually raid with added fun of pvp'ing over mobs instead of the dumb leapfrog lawyer bullshit on blue.

So newbies, lonely solo'ers and Apex alts feel free to apply !

PM me if you want to discuss!
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 06-10-2019, 12:02 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Did you ever find anyone for this?

Was thinking of getting into the game again. I played Agnarr TLP but it was at PoP by the time it started and I kinda hated it after like two months of nostalgia. No PvP sucks. I played on RZ way back in the day.

I most recently was playing a Shaman over there and wouldn't mind playing it again, I'd also consider druid. I played enchanter, cleric, druid and necro back in the day.

Let me know and I will try to get everything setup. Only was hesitating because red looks dead and I was concerned about finding someone to level and do shit with.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:04 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Did you ever find anyone for this?

Was thinking of getting into the game again. I played Agnarr TLP but it was at PoP by the time it started and I kinda hated it after like two months of nostalgia. No PvP sucks. I played on RZ way back in the day.

I most recently was playing a Shaman over there and wouldn't mind playing it again, I'd also consider druid. I played enchanter, cleric, druid and necro back in the day.

Let me know and I will try to get everything setup. Only was hesitating because red looks dead and I was concerned about finding someone to level and do shit with.
Old 06-10-2019, 05:22 PM
Banned

No thanks, I'm doing great 2 boxing by myself.
Old 06-24-2019, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

We formed up a duo the other day and are level 15 now. We also created a new guild tag, <Council> for our small crew that were trying to build, so if anyone is interested then its not too late to catch up but if you have something higher level, were moving quickly!
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 07-10-2019, 02:25 PM
Aviak

Default I made a new toon as well

im current lv 7 i got some catching up to do.
Closed Thread