Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 07:36 PM
Sarnak

Ugh, tried to edit and double post. Ah well.
Old 08-11-2019, 07:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
naww even at our most zerg, the zerg you've amassed over there is the biggest ever seen.

Maybe even in EQ overall? You guys had 140 in zone before statue was even at 4 way last pop. We're not even talking AoW yet. Were live guilds like that too? I'm not even crying about it we def in the zerg meta right now so I understand.
AM was zerging back when these dragons could be killed with 40. Suddenly Rogean and co change the code to make it so you actually need an exorbitant force and the wheels fall off at the first sign of competition.

Sorry you didn't get raid. Good luck spending all that responder dkp~
Old 08-11-2019, 07:50 PM
Kobold

I'm not sure what the solution is. The amount of late night Euros/Asians or American neckbeards we would require to compete seems an insurmountable goal.

It is not healthy for the raiding scene here to have so many raid targets go uncontested. The server is starting to turn on you as they see the reality of the situation. They had a better shot at pixels when the dragons were rooted. Rooting the dragons is a failed experiment that only the beneficiaries will claim is a positive change.

I worry what will happen to P99 when WoW and Green launch. With the competitive raiding scene on P99 going stale, it is likely to get worse as people may see little reason to hang around.
Old 08-11-2019, 07:55 PM
Fire Giant

The solution is more earthquakes. Those are the best times!
Old 08-11-2019, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe even in EQ overall? You guys had 140 in zone before statue was even at 4 way last pop. We're not even talking AoW yet. Were live guilds like that too?
I remember 80 - 120 being common on my server for the top guilds on stuff like AoW or NToV yeah, but 120 was really pushing it to the limit. And the true elite guilds like FoH or whoever would publicly look down on those kinds of numbers as zerging but for the run of the mill raid guilds the redundancy of those numbers helped make this stuff manageable.

Keep in mind the relative lack of gearing for many back then compared to here. Although I suspect there's plenty of Riot who aren't exactly decked out in NToV gear, but even the accessibility of Skyshrine stuff for rank and file players far exceeds what people could easily obtain when Velious was current.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine being scared to post on your main account, can't imagine a more pathetic existence

not much we can do when you log in with 60 am vs 120 riot at every encounter at all hours of the day

it's almost like once they made the meta from pulling to zerging the bigger zergs win (inb4 kael)

not fun to go from #1 to #2 but it is what it is

keep the rnf toxic while we are away plz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah dude, those comments were all 4+ months ago

like i said, we were #1 and now #2

congrats on stepping foot in tov
https://i.imgur.com/5pN0raL.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyyoukickmydog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure what the solution is. The amount of late night Euros/Asians or American neckbeards we would require to compete seems an insurmountable goal.

It is not healthy for the raiding scene here to have so many raid targets go uncontested. The server is starting to turn on you as they see the reality of the situation. They had a better shot at pixels when the dragons were rooted. Rooting the dragons is a failed experiment that only the beneficiaries will claim is a positive change.
You only see this when its been rubbed in your face. This was the complaint before the dragons were rooted. Come on now, where is the git gud punks. It was literally the complaint, no other guild could log on 70+ at the drop of the hat to get the mobs. Get gewd with your guild member Bafoon in here laughing at us all.

Im sorry you are a damn poor loser.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The solution is more earthquakes. Those are the best times!
As long as Lavittz gets snared when entering ToV.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:28 PM
Aviak

The solution is Shadows of Luclin!!
Old 08-11-2019, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyyoukickmydog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I worry what will happen to P99 when WoW and Green launch. With the competitive raiding scene on P99 going stale, it is likely to get worse as people may see little reason to hang around.
Every non-AM guild has gotten more dragons since the dragons were rooted than they ever got before.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:35 PM
Sarnak

60vs 120, ya right, we didn't even have 100 for vulak
Closed Thread