Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 09-15-2019, 12:07 PM
Skeleton

Default Two Players

I asked my 21 yearold if he wanted to play EQ1999 after seeing an ad on FB. We downloaded and installed it to play together but due to the I assume no multi boxing IP block we cannot log on to the same server at the same time to play together. Aside from getting another ISP is there a way to make this work?

Thank you
Chaplain
Old 09-15-2019, 02:44 PM
Banned

https://www.project1999.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=25
Quote:
IP Exemption: This is for requesting to be exempt from the limit of 1 connection per IP Address. You may request exemption if you have more than 1 real person playing from the same IP. When posting for this, please include the account names of every person that will be playing from the same IP, as well as the identities (real first names) / relations to those players, and please make sure that at least one character has been created under each account. Please verify the spelling of each account you specify. This format works best: Real first name - Relationship - Loginserver Account Name
If you fail to provide us the format we have requested it will delay your request.
If you have requested an IP Exemption in the past please provide those accounts too.
This will fix the "Temporary IP ban" error.
Old 12-26-2019, 05:07 AM
Large Rat

Hello,
Im trying to contact someone about letting more people on one IP address because my family would like to play Everquest together in the same house. However Im having problems with the petition and exemption page and it not letting me post. Is there a reason why or does anyone have a link or instructions on who to contact to get this permission approved? Ive made an account and can log into the game, but we all can just log in one at a time and not all together.

Thanks
-Bayleif
Old 01-01-2020, 01:53 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I cannot find the individual to reach to solve this problem either. Bayleif is family and presently no one is responding to her petition. I have read the rules and it "does not" give a email or thread that is focused on this topic. I searched for IP address petitions and wound up here. Is there anyone out there that is able to resolve this issue so family members that desire to play can do this?
Thanks Botticelli