Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2022, 12:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is morality a spark, that appears inside the hearts of children at conception?

Is it unbreedable? Could the most vile subjects of all the kingdoms, give birth to the noble chariot that rides peace and prosperity to those around him?

Could no amount of subjugation, crush moralities indomitable spirit?

Would seem so, but that'd be divine.
I believe there is a divine component. I believe some are born with and without. I believe some gain and some lose the spark after birth. And I believe Satan wishes to extinguish that spark of divinity in all of G-ds creation. Satan isn't just interested in chaos.

There are other divine and powerful beings with their own agendas aswell.

G-d is the only one to put faith in. Not even the men after G-ds image. We should respect, compassion, understanding, mercy, kindness, and have morality for all of creation. Spark or no spark.

That doesn't mean we should lay down and submit to Satan or give people the opportunity to continue snuffing out that spark in others. We should stop them.

/\
Old 03-25-2022, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.visitgreenvillesc.com/ev...or-greenville/

Old 03-25-2022, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

...a bunch of rat traps running around, to be precise.

Last edited by Jibartik; 03-25-2022 at 12:28 PM..
Old 03-25-2022, 12:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The inventor of the snap mouse trap had experience with the individual components.

DNA and RNA and even "junk" DNA stores a lot of information. That being said the origins and evolution of single cellular life are poorly understood... we can make good best guesses about DNA and RNA and its individual components. That is still a perplexing mystery. With no solid proof.

Regardless that theory has virtually nothing to do with the spark. Or why we let it go out.

We can even defy natural selection for the sparkless.
Last edited by starkind; 03-25-2022 at 12:44 PM..
Old 03-25-2022, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

I think we're collections of nanobots working together, printed, from these things, little mini 3D printers that print the different components to a machine:

And we're just self 3D printing machine computer drones.

When we print the complete machine, it wirelessly connects (with the wireless router it printed) to the mainframe.

Quote:
Regardless that theory has virtually nothing to do with the spark. Or why we let it go out.
And we get that spark.

Which means eventually a dog might start talking and be an equal to one of us. It just has to get to the point it prints a pineal gland. ✝☪��✔
Last edited by Jibartik; 03-25-2022 at 12:46 PM..
Old 03-25-2022, 12:59 PM
Banned

What if there's intelligence at the microscopic level.

Does that mean there's no intelligence at the macro (higher than us) or that G-d doesn't exist or that we aren't meant to have intelligence? Or aren't intelligent?

I was able to stop eating and go without water long enough to die in order to serve a higher purpose and allow my energy to flow back into the universe instead of being bound up in this corporeal and material state.

I went against the will and programming of my body.

And I believe I may have met G-d and many spirits in the only form I could understand.

I don't believe G-d intended or approved of this. The reason I did so was twofold. I cared for others and wanted them to have my life energy. I was in pain.

I feel like maybe G-d wants us to use all our life energy and fulfill our purpose to order the universe in a way that honors G-d's creation. Satan hates G-ds creation and wants us to warp it into something terrible just to spite G-d. To destroy ourselves and kill ourselves in hate in shame to hurt a G-d who does love us. In this Satan causes us to hate ourselves. Eachother. Be afraid of death. Hoard. Greedy. Lie. Lust and steal. It's that simple.

When we make choices out of fear Satan wins each and every time.

G-d wants us to choose wisely and live as much as possible, this is the holy grail.

Not at the expense of his creation (others, including the planet G-d gave us).

G-d is not a man or human only. G-d is more. We murder G-d when we murder that which sustains us without gratitude or respect. When we fear that which G-d made and try to exploit it and control and dominate it to have more than another. Or power over others. Or to remake it in our own image instead of G-d's.

G-d shares. Creates. Satan takes and destroys. Be like G-d.

/\

/\
Last edited by starkind; 03-25-2022 at 01:08 PM..
Old 03-25-2022, 01:11 PM
Banned

Like in Civ, I suggest you name your form of faith for when you publish a book. I have some ideas.
Old 03-25-2022, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

How to illustrate that you weren't selected in 4 minutes and 25 seconds
Old 03-25-2022, 01:35 PM
Banned

Macro-evolution I personally don’t believe is real, but micro-evolution is easy to prove. The counter argument to the harmony of nature and organisms on the cellular level are defects, although these might be able to be partly explained as having an environmental influence. But then again, why would such a supremely intelligent creator leave things vulnerable to environmentally-influenced defects, such as a human randomly being born without skin, or with no arms or legs

But I still personally think all signs still point to intelligent design over random-chance macro-evolution, especially when you attempt to estimate the infinitely small chance of things just happening to evolve the way they needed to, all the variables that needed to line up for that
Old 03-25-2022, 01:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Macro-evolution I personally don’t believe is real, but micro-evolution is easy to prove. The counter argument to the harmony of nature and organisms on the cellular level are defects, although these might be able to be partly explained as having an environmental influence. But then again, why would such a supremely intelligent creator leave things vulnerable to environmentally-influenced defects, such as a human randomly being born without skin, or with no arms or legs

But I still personally think all signs still point to intelligent design over random-chance macro-evolution, especially when you attempt to estimate the infinitely small chance of things just happening to evolve the way they needed to, all the variables that needed to line up for that
Defects are created through Satan.

Look at pollution. Satan Defects us. We deface G-d and creation. It happened before us and will after us. Satan I do think takes more pleasure in defacing humanity so that they hate G-d tho. And humanity is special in G-d's image, eye.

Maybe G-d relates to our suffering uniquely and our joy. I absolutely cannot say. Or else why try to communicate with us? Help us find peace and fulfillment? Why even act at all? Why give us a garden?

I believe G-d wants us to remake the garden in G-d's original image. Now that we know and can choose to do so. Instead of continuing to destroy. Or at least learn. Else we would never have been given the commandments or Jesus. Nor prayer, or salvation.
Last edited by starkind; 03-25-2022 at 01:52 PM..
Closed Thread