Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 03-22-2010, 08:28 PM
Aviak

Default Spell Icons/Graphics

Hello,

I have looked for this on a few forums but can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I have EQ Titanium installed on 2 pc's. One version is a store bought copy and the other is from the torrent link provided on the pj1999 forums. I was wondering why one version has "newer" spell graphics/icons than the other. And is it possible for the one that doesn't, to patch, so it does, instead of installing that version on the machine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 03-22-2010, 08:34 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Not sure which graphics you want. Do you want new crappy graphics or old school dope graphics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:46 PM
Sarnak

Depends on the UI you are using. Some screenshots might help. But yes, in general you can copy your UI folder from one EQ copy to another to use whichever you prefer.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:02 PM
Large Bat

I want MY dope graphics not the old school crappy dope...
Replaced the spell gems(old one with my own)but they stay the same.
What gives?
To be more clear I renamed the spells graphic page(with old ones) and then named a tga with my own graphics carefully layered over the top of the old ones. But still show old ones with seems impossible to me. Where is it getting these old graphics if not from the tga file where they are contained?
Last edited by Arksa_Apocrypha; 03-24-2010 at 12:13 PM.. Reason: For clarification.