Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2016, 12:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webeporting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ballz there's like 8 new players who recently started on the forums, I referenced them your guild, hope you don't mind. Great to see someone doing this, it's hard for new players to socialize at the early levels.
Nope. Don't mind at all and thanks for thinking of us. We have a good little group of leveling players (mostly in the 20's now but also a couple in the 30's and teens). Many of us already have alts as well so should be a good mix of different low level characters to play with. Can always use a few more good peps to add to the roster for more group options and class diversity. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-02-2016, 08:16 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Hey, I'm new to the game. I've rolled a Dwarf Cleric as I mainly play a healer in most games. I am currently level 5 doing the Bone Chips quest in Kaladim. I would love to get in on some group action. This is probably the only leveling guild I have seen (started two days ago).
Old 06-04-2016, 10:48 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Very helpful bunch of players

Note to self, don't die on other side of first locked door in Befallen. If you happen to find yourself stuck in this same situation, shout to the heavens for help and Vita Infinita will be there. These guys saved my butt and I owe them my gratitude.

P.s. Your Hero Is Here!
Old 06-05-2016, 02:22 AM
Fire Giant

@Klay. Looks like you posted about 3 days ago but it only just got approved. Feel free to contact me in game and we can work something out for an invite. You can also click the link in my sig for an invite to our discord voice chat and talk with us there.

@Boggie. We were glad to come assist. CRs suck and Befallen can be pretty nasty. Glad to have you in the guild now as well! So now retrieving your corpse is merely standard guild operating procedure. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-08-2016, 11:41 AM
Fire Giant

Added a couple more people yesterday. We are up to about twenty now and some of us are playing around with different alts. Bulk of ppl still below 30 so anyone wanting a guild focused on leveling and doing guild groups should contact me in game.
Old 06-09-2016, 11:04 AM
Large Rat

Hi there!

Sounds like a guild right up my alley! Just returned to EQ a few weeks ago, and been having a blast of sweet way-back-when nostalgia. The levelling part is where my heart's at - never been into end-game in any MMOs I've ever played - the joy of the ride is where I like to party.

Which in turn makes me into an alt-oholic, as it were [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Still, focusing on levelling my Iksar Nec so he might, in due time, get some start-up shinies for the army of alts I have stabled.

And I like grouping - better to experience sweaty-palmed, chatty, hard-earned-fun with likeminded, than just me and whatever-pile-of-bones comes forth when I cast that one spell.

Hopefully I'll get to chat with you lot online soon, for a possible invite - or at least a try-out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh yeah, and I'm Euro-based - but: Still grooving,
Phabius, 10 Nec
Ameiko, 12 Enc
Fossegrim, 3 Sha
Rumblepot. 3 War
Old 06-13-2016, 01:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thronewolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi there!

Sounds like a guild right up my alley! Just returned to EQ a few weeks ago, and been having a blast of sweet way-back-when nostalgia. The levelling part is where my heart's at - never been into end-game in any MMOs I've ever played - the joy of the ride is where I like to party.

Which in turn makes me into an alt-oholic, as it were [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Still, focusing on levelling my Iksar Nec so he might, in due time, get some start-up shinies for the army of alts I have stabled.

And I like grouping - better to experience sweaty-palmed, chatty, hard-earned-fun with likeminded, than just me and whatever-pile-of-bones comes forth when I cast that one spell.

Hopefully I'll get to chat with you lot online soon, for a possible invite - or at least a try-out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh yeah, and I'm Euro-based - but: Still grooving,
Phabius, 10 Nec
Ameiko, 12 Enc
Fossegrim, 3 Sha
Rumblepot. 3 War
Glad to have you in guild. I look forward to some guild groups with you in the future.
Old 06-21-2016, 10:52 AM
Fire Giant

We have added some great people but always looking for more quality people! If you are new to EQ, new to P99 or even just leveling an alt that isn't guilded feel free to look me up in game for an invite.
Old 06-27-2016, 02:44 PM
Fire Giant

Added another friend from our Lanys live server days. Wasn't in Vita but was in <Seven Dreams> which was another big guild on the server. Big welcome to Maelorn. Also added a solid group from Unrest that I was part of and kicking ass with at MR. Great additions to the lowbie army! We are approaching 40 members now but always looking to add more quality people for groups and stuff so contact me in game for an invite or more info.
Old 06-27-2016, 03:10 PM
Kobold

Oh wow, I was in this guild after Inner Fire and Conquest broke up. Shadylon human cleric here, I can only remember Codylan or Kodylan can't recall the spelling. WHAT IS UP LANYS TYVYLIANS!