Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2017, 09:10 AM
Aviak

Default 40 druid hell leveling options

Been crunching old forum posts and trying to figure out where to do this. I have my gobbo ring and 1720 mana in quadding gear (192 wis).

BB Dorfs are great but way too much competition and always camped.

Kedge entrance was great at 3% per kill but the lull resist rate is abysmal and not worth it (is it affected by cha? I'm at 50...), never could fully break the camp and most of the time was spent zoning or getting 50% exp because it was too dangerous to break charm. Not to mention the named piercer taking 2+ mobs to whittle down and being seemingly resistant to magic/roots/lulls. Lots of potential to go wrong and hard to break from what I've seen. I'd love to see this done by a level appropriate druid on Youtube, I probably just suck.

Walruses in EW are mostly green.

DL Yeti's... never could find the proper pulling spot if there is one, lots of roamers/no real safe place to med from my exploration, hills make weird Z-axis range issues where they get uncomfortably close, pulling ensnared yeti's 500 miles across tundra hills is slow. Plaguebones seem to be only 5 spawns and some of them pop as reds.

Charming dire wolfs in IC right now which can get annoying with the adds I have to camp out fairly commonly. Long pulls back to the berg shore line where there is safe medding. Probably bang it out here while checking dwarves every so often unless anyone has better Ideas.
Old 05-05-2017, 11:05 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I found DL yetis to be great experience. Mobs have low hp and there are plenty of them. You'll occasionally get an add, but just snare it and let it tag along. After you kill the 4 you can decide if you have enough mana to put the 5th down. If not, just gate out and port back. Started there at 38 and went all the way to 44 in no time. Get a bag full of bat wings and go to town.

I would refer you to Pikn's YouTube video on the subject: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KQCiEGaMd0

That should give you all the information you need to know about where to set up, quad, and med. You'll get the hang of pulling after a few attempts. It's really a great camp.
Old 05-05-2017, 11:07 AM
Fire Giant

I went from 39-49 in Feerrott soloing Spectres with my Druid. It's a little slow at 40 cause of it being a hell level and Spectres are a little tougher but it's good money and decent XP. There are 7 Spectres but it's best to do a camp check to see who is camping which.
Old 05-05-2017, 11:14 AM
Aviak

Aviaks in TD? Might be a little low but it will only get better. Once you get clicky aoe staff it's a breeze there
Old 05-07-2017, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

Bardimus is 100% right. Quad yetis in DL. I went from 39 to 44 on my Druid quadding yetis, it's awesome xp, and they really are low hp mobs.
Old 05-07-2017, 06:11 AM
Aviak

Thanks guys, 20% away from 44 already on the Yeti's. Just needed to find the flat spot I missed before. The warping mobs are super annoying though, is that just a problem on my end? Go to cast on something and it disappears like the server hasn't updated it's position or something.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:35 AM
Fire Giant

Have you tried GD yet?
Old 05-07-2017, 12:34 PM
Sarnak

Quadding at the FV cliffs?
Old 05-18-2017, 02:24 AM
Kobold

Yeah your lull has a charisma check. In kedge though its honestly better to just charm and then root the adds around your pet. So charm pull back root 2 and zone, come back and kill the 2 you rooted.
Old 05-18-2017, 02:16 PM
Fire Giant

I went to TD from I think 39 to 53. It's a tad difficult, sometimes it requires medding, but just focus on getting either 4 lightfoots OR 4 "not lightfoots". You need them to die around the same time.
Closed Thread