Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2018, 08:26 AM
Kobold

They have openly stated numerous ways that this is a niche type game. I agree it will certainly see around 100k players. Their target demo is middle aged dudes. Nevertheless 100k dudes paying 15 bucks a month AND purchasing expansion packs is still more than enough revenue to sustain an mmo.

All of that aside, once alpha and beta start with NDA’s lifted, you are going to see a lot more chatter about the game.

From a pvp perspective, it’s gonna be the Wild West again I for one can’t wait to be apart of that. Also the anti Zerg mechanics they referenced will be $$$$
Old 05-22-2018, 09:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostCause [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
def won't be like when everquest first came out since their was no fucking mmos like that back then till everquest came out lol

you'll never get that again sorry
Every addict chases that first high...
Old 05-22-2018, 10:44 AM
Fire Giant

cant wait
Old 05-22-2018, 12:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome Wizard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can and don't care

im sure when you login you will see a yellow ? above a npcs head for your first quest

hard pass
Devs have explicitly stated no quest type system like WoW. Try doing some research before looking like a complete idiot or half decent troll
Old 05-22-2018, 03:21 PM
Banned

im sure the game will suck. im ready to quit my job at petsmart to dedicate my life to it.
Closed Thread