Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 08:49 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's more telling to me than those who still play here are the ten people that quit and still post here circle jerking each other 24/7.
read three times still dont understand

<Grunny Swampskin>Retired
<Brennard>Retired
<Alton> Retired
<Vizuni>
Old 12-18-2012, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

My whistle is clean yet my account was banned, i am sad panda todays bros
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's more telling to me than those who still play here are the ten people that quit and still post here circle jerking each other 24/7.
It's a testament to how immersed they were here. We beat their asses bad enough into quitting but they can never truly let go, why? Because 100% of haters are unrealized potential. They feel like they were supposed to win here and to this day they are still shocked and in denial about how poorly they fared.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

All IT systems are running smoothly, zero downtime, i'm doing my job so well i got time to talk shit on here while getting paid

Also i know people who love so come at me
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:00 PM
Banned

i love smedy even tho we never got to circle jerk together on any server
Old 12-18-2012, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All IT systems are running smoothly, zero downtime, i'm doing my job so well i got time to talk shit on here while getting paid

Also i know people who love so come at me
HA with FT
Old 12-18-2012, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My whistle is clean yet my account was banned, i am sad panda todays bros
The status on your account says active.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenni D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
supreme
ganka
zibby
rikimeru
johnny
mafakka
toxicity

is some of the word on the street
not banned, been playing other games for a bit.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

circle jerking sounds a lot more fun than classic eq but then again i like social interaction
Old 12-20-2012, 10:39 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it was nothing like blue. on blue rogean ran something that auto banned any account flagged for MQ or SEQ. those people (365) lost all their money and iirc 50% (give or take a bit) of their exp.

on red the other day, i was bored and had some free time, so i did a "/w all" and copied all the account names, and then manually checked each one. every account flagged as positive was perma banned by me. there were 5 or 6 accounts that i wasnt sure about, so i did not ban them, but i passed the info along to Rogean to check out because he has more access and can see more than i can.

most of the banned players are probably trying to keep it quiet while they try to appeal what i have done via the petition forum.

also, if they weren't online when i did the "/w all" then i was not able to check their accounts.

i will continue to do this periodically as my time allows or until Rogean runs his stuff.
Positive for what? My account was banned and there was no SEQ, MQ or any other exploit program used. I would love to know what else it was that it tested positive for.
Closed Thread