Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2015, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

I don't get it ~.~'
Old 01-16-2015, 09:51 AM
Large Bat

Oh no nothing, just that Kayle is the name of a League of Legends champion. Nothing to do with Yori, but i have realized that I still didnt tell you my name in game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-16-2015, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Ohhhhhhh ^^
Old 01-16-2015, 10:50 AM
Large Bat

And when you move her, she says "An eye for an eye" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-16-2015, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

I see! ^^
Old 01-16-2015, 01:24 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello there !

I Tried P99 in 2011, but i had to stop.

This time, i want to try a Cleric. I Never played healer, and i think i'll do a Dwarf Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

How is P99 going for new players ?
Is there a lot of "new" players ? Or maybe low levels rerolls that group easily with "strangers" ?

Of course I'll can solo undeads, but i'd like to play in a group as much as possible.

Thank you, i'll install EQ Platinium tonight
Hello Kayle, I am also a new player. There seem to be a few newbies running around, but most of the low levels seem to be twinked to some limited degree, then on the rare occasion you see a level 4 running around one shotting things.

I would love to group with you, but I am currently stuck in the Cabalis area .. if you have not made your dwarf yet maybe you could make an iksar shaman and we could level up together!

EDIT: I should read before posting! Looks like you and a friend already made toons over in the kelethin area. Well look me up anyhow, I am a level 8 monk named Kindread!
Last edited by Kindread; 01-16-2015 at 01:28 PM..
Old 01-16-2015, 01:36 PM
Large Bat

As I said, i finally made a High Elf Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I'm playing with a friend Wizard. We are around level 7. Would be great to group together later on, when we'll head to Kunark around 25ish, or maybe sooner if you come to Antonica ^^
Old 01-16-2015, 02:08 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As I said, i finally made a High Elf Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I'm playing with a friend Wizard. We are around level 7. Would be great to group together later on, when we'll head to Kunark around 25ish, or maybe sooner if you come to Antonica ^^
Add me to your friends list, we'll get together at some point!

In the few hours I was playing in Field of Bone yesterday there were 2 druids porting newbies anywhere they wanted to go. I may wait until level 17 so I can FD when the guards try and kill me over there!
Old 01-16-2015, 03:29 PM
Large Rat

I just started a half elf paladin if you want to group up sometime. Same name as this account.
Old 01-16-2015, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

I've a level 6'ish necro who is mostly nekkid (no twinkage) parked in EC. Will look you up!
Closed Thread