Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2015, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I first rolled here I was starting my business and was all around the tri state area for almost a year. Best advice. Go open a plan with att, jailbreak phone and tether it while you play. Always got had a great connection and with 4g is whats as fast as high speed internet
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2015, 08:53 AM
Sarnak

hmm i like Cid's style, and he confirms my assumptions that being guilded might actually be a detriment on such a low-pop server.

to stay on topic - i like Dazed. he ressed me once
Old 06-29-2015, 08:57 AM
Planar Protector

topdog mentioned twice, clearly cleanest whistle on the box, no epics after 5 years, still give free shit

u feels my big heart?
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 07-10-2015, 08:04 AM
Banned

Old 07-10-2015, 08:30 AM
Banned

^ definitely not this low-t beta cuckold

he would come up to you and complain
Old 07-10-2015, 12:41 PM
Kobold

Neefin/Cid helped Katrasle and I with starter items and spells when the server population was sub 90 and we were the only new players. He'd message us every day as we levelled and say 'hi' and ask us if we needed help with anything. For the longest time I actually thought he was a guide.

edit: Cid I found a bunch of enchanter pages in my bank. I'll try get them to you at some point this weekend if I catch you on.
Last edited by Bokke; 07-10-2015 at 12:51 PM..
Old 07-10-2015, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Samwise I saw you on EVE online the other day, but it wasn't until you logged off. Swing by channel TEK next time.
Old 07-10-2015, 03:51 PM
Banned

i have given away so many items and pwr lvls, all to people who never make it
Old 07-10-2015, 10:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Neefin/Cid helped Katrasle and I with starter items and spells when the server population was sub 90 and we were the only new players. He'd message us every day as we levelled and say 'hi' and ask us if we needed help with anything. For the longest time I actually thought he was a guide.

edit: Cid I found a bunch of enchanter pages in my bank. I'll try get them to you at some point this weekend if I catch you on.
I think a few people still believe I am a guide or something lol. I thought about becoming one but I think I can do more good as a player since I don't believe you can play on the same server you work on.
As for the pages, I will definitely hit you up this weekend. Thanks man! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i have given away so many items and pwr lvls, all to people who never make it
Don't give up man, just find a way to help people that is less disheartening if they quit. I tried what you did and it's very discouraging, but if you get that one person that tells you later that they'd have quit without you, it's worth it man.

Cidisius - 60 Shaman (Max Alchemy)
Neefin - 60 Druid
Yawgmoth - 60 Necromancer (184 Research)
Colt - 56 Magician (184 Research)
Hannibal - 55 Monk
Urza - 53 Wizard (175 Research)
Dealer - 47 Enchanter (250 Jewelcrafting, 165 Research)
Old 07-10-2015, 10:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimjaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Samwise I saw you on EVE online the other day, but it wasn't until you logged off. Swing by channel TEK next time.
ya man i logged on and dunked some scrub about 5 minutes later. got 200 mil in loot and logged off. pras eve and full item loot