Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2018, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixtar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess the reading comprehension is lost on you, and you can't relate similar matters without them being exactly the same.
Old 02-14-2018, 05:45 PM
Sarnak

Someone does not agree with me / think my shitty analogy is shit. Must struggle with reading comprehension.
Old 02-14-2018, 05:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is hilarious

pls elaborate on PNP while allowing people that are asleep to claim camps

5-star thread

copy/paste from: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=132299

this is why i don't play on this server anymore, i don't feel its being taken serious anymore
Gosh your volunteer staff of a free emu server of a game you beat ten years ago isn't serious enough for you...?

SE k help
Old 02-14-2018, 05:53 PM
Sarnak

Isn't that what guides are for? I mean, it isn't a classic live rule. At least not when I was a guide on Tunare. And it is very confusing considering some camps are who ever tags it first. Some are camps that you claim. Some can't be claimed.

I used to send a camper a tell. Wait 15 minutes. Send another tell. If no answer, new person got camp. The amount of players who fell asleep at keyboard or went to work was crazy.
Old 02-14-2018, 05:56 PM
Aviak

It's not really confusing except if you want to be obtuse on purpose.

Also, guides told you in this thread that if you have any questions, you are welcome to petition and ask for a clarification.
Old 02-14-2018, 06:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not really confusing except if you want to be obtuse on purpose.

Also, guides told you in this thread that if you have any questions, you are welcome to petition and ask for a clarification.
Maybe not to a poopsocker. But to us that can only play a couple times a week and haven't memorized an invisible list, it's not clear.

Guide also told OP to post here in Server Chat. Maybe the guide knew the fanboys would get triggered and treat OP this way. Maybe it was a trap. Or maybe OP was just being an ass.
Old 02-14-2018, 07:09 PM
Orc

I wasn't trying to be an ass. Many players in our guild are first time Everquest players.. I know hard to believe right? And I was asking for a rule clarification. All of this has been resolved yet the thread continues.
Old 02-14-2018, 07:15 PM
Aviak

I have successfully camped the stormfeather map piece twice on this server. What that GM is saying is exactly how it works. If a druid or anyone else that didn't wait (sometimes days or a week) to get the spot, then he needs to get in line.

Once it is your camp, it is up to you to hold it. If you log out or disconnected for any long period of time, it can be taken. What you do not do though is start sending tells to flopped monks to see if they are afk or not in an attempt to hijack their spawn.
Old 02-14-2018, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

So for lucan you need to be not afk and actively killing the guards in his room (or an aftermath will come and take the camp from you) but for stormfeather you can afk flop right up until spawn happens and nobody else can contest the camp...

Can we get some consistency with the server rules anytime? Thanks!
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 02-14-2018, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

What NPCs are you gonna clear at SF camp?