Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2018, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
youre working on a weekend you scrub. whilst being addicted to shit posting on a forum to a childrens game.
i only log in to raid and i only managed two of the last repop (that AM dominated, Again)
you must have racked up 30 hours this week on the forum alone.
sad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice meltdown
Old 03-03-2018, 08:07 PM
Sarnak

Judging by the potential of this thread, the 45 day ban thread should be worth reading.
Old 03-03-2018, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WOFURY [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But that wouldn’t work here, because we have 9 years of people leveling up to share 2 years of content...

We have hundreds and hundreds of raid capable characters vying for a couple dozen targets.
The problem is almost everyone here is a pathetic tryhard trying to relive their glory EQ days or a pathetic nottryhard trying to experience what they couldn't the first time around and none of them leave after a year of nostalgia and they all stew in each other's pixel cum.
Old 03-03-2018, 09:47 PM
Sarnak

I'm literally doing a NToV crawl right now! No other guilds contesting, we took like 30 minutes to kill Aaryonar, etc. It's great!

#TryAgnarrCasuals
Old 03-03-2018, 10:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I spend less time in game than you do on these forums.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-03-2018, 10:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WOFURY [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hope they also wipe the forums and forget the RNF section.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-03-2018, 11:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was the juice worth the squeeze? Inquiring minds want to know.
https://youtu.be/NUEQ7BmGh9k

They can jail Awakened all they want. Wont stop our members love for the raids, our friendship, and bonds that have formed. The love is to strong.

Pretty sure as I type this we, got a Dota game going, a few testing EQ elsewhere, a few on PoE, and and I see a few in Overwatch with others of the same tag.

We will be back in 30 days. Its all good player, this pinch is nothing for a big dog with his head held high.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:49 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a special level of mental retardation.
Yea an entire guild letting a dragon run right thru/by them to the entrance is a special level indeed
Old 03-04-2018, 12:07 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they all stew in each other's pixel cum
Let’s keep this stew going, only 33 more pages to triple digits

Someone drop some more manifestos
Old 03-04-2018, 01:14 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by semenko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea an entire guild letting a dragon run right thru/by them to the entrance is a special level indeed
It really makes my night, when I can sit here and laugh at some of the shit in this and other threads.

When it comes to useless, meaningless posts.
  • Reaching for some rustling.
  • Degrading and humiliating others, when its not asked for.
  • Zero to slight knowledge of the subject they get on their soap box address through their eyes.
  • Insecure enough to make a new forum tag to express their thoughts and feelings, in fear of not being taken seriously or how it may affect their normal face to the community. (Guess what? Your main forum tag... you're already hiding behind a avatar and name!)
  • Lack of knowledge, understanding, compassion, and general intelligence of not only the game.
  • Those in general. Who lack understanding how society, and a micro community like this works. and all the different hierarchy and inter connected things that encompass it or can be prevalent.
Some people really need to get out of their house. Get some fresh air, try a new food. Have a conversation with a stranger. Maybe some pet therapy. Smoke weed, or whatever it takes to get ya'll to learn to start living your own life and realize the good that can comes from it, There is happiness out there for everyone. No matter what shape, size, color, nerdiness, or freaky level you my be. You just need to find it. For a select few, your interactions here is your happiness. For the ones who are seeking more, and this is just something that helps fill the void. Good luck finding a real fix spending time and energy here. Thats a needle in a haystack.

I feel bad for those of you who think your comments are solely meant to hurt some and razzle others. Because you are weaker and in a worse state then those who actually do get hurt and angry by those comments. You're the furthest from ascending to enlightenment and true happiness.
Closed Thread