Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2018, 11:53 AM
Kobold

Hey don't KS my guardians in SS anymore!
Old 03-04-2018, 12:07 PM
Fire Giant

Qtip may be an asshole, but he's the only one ranting and/or flaming in here. Y'all need to start a blog or some shit. I came for elf rants and am leaving completely unfulfilled.

As far as I'm concerned, Cecily is a female wood elf. All this other shit belongs in off topic. Quit ruining my immersion.
Old 03-04-2018, 01:02 PM
Kobold

@Qtip --

I'm from Texas and didn't quite know how to react to this type of stuff on my first interaction either. I had someone who was genderqueer try to dictate their pronouns to me. I thought it was ridiculous and not within their rights to tell me how to speak the english language.

But what I've learned is, if someone feels strongly enough about this type of thing that they will go through these actions -- and make no mistake, they are acutely aware of how many weird looks they get -- then you should be able to let it roll of your shoulders. They clearly feel its important enough to go through this, and therefore you making these type of statements is really just being difficult and an ass for no reason. Make it less about you.
Old 03-04-2018, 02:20 PM
Fire Giant

Cecily, I've never had a problem with you except when I was giving you shit back in the day for being a filthy TMO turncoat, but for real, this is some facebook level shit posting. This is not the forum or community to find support through public over sharing. You're not dumb. You know this. I get you have some shit going on, but nothing good can come from plastering your photos and talking about your relationship on P99 RnF.

I tried to imply that without getting all serious in my last post, but here we are...
Old 03-04-2018, 02:36 PM
Banned

Meh I think Cecily is a badass. Gratz fur her don't be jelly as fuk.
Old 03-04-2018, 02:37 PM
Banned

No one should be ashamed to be a camwhore on a nerdforum.

Ya'll prob post a lot dumber shit about dumb shit than cec talking about chantix

P.S.

I'm in favor of the antidepressent/wellbutrin over chantix.
Old 03-04-2018, 02:41 PM
Banned

Antidepressants are good for u.
Old 03-04-2018, 02:45 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-04-2018, 02:51 PM
Fire Giant

Oh, and good for you Cecily. It would be tiresome tangling up with every ignorant person who is frightened by someone like you. I find it heartening to know someone lives their life and takes no garbage from folks that would rather roll back society to 1953, or even 1860 in some cases (maga indeed...).
Old 03-04-2018, 02:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m not posting to entertain you. Shut up.
Clearly. But way to either miss or completely ignore the point I was trying to make. I'm sure posting a bunch of personal shit on a forum that doesn't allow you to edit posts and is frequented by bored sociopaths will work out super for you...
Closed Thread