Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: What might it be... ?
Something to do with the contrail cover-ups 1 10.00%
A big thingy to instant cook birds in midair 0 0%
A machine from alienz to contact them for recipe book 0 0%
Making Google+ relevant with world interwebs ghetto for all 1 10.00%
The final step to bringing a global Skynet online 1 10.00%
Alpha-Omega bomb from Planet of the Apes 0 0%
Making a rift in time-space to prove bsh/twrs 7 70.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2016, 05:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Skynet is a confirmed government project, actually exists, run by the NSA. Not like in the movies ...not yet anyway hehe. But in the movies, it's no different than any intrusive spy program and using AI and networks. Doesn't need to be out of control AI to be a very dangerous tool, humans can be just as destructive if not more so (we make AI anyway). Gotta have the infrastructure to do it though, high speed broadband to all corners of the Earth to be truly effective. Then one can achieve global control, be it human or AI, though realistically AI just does what human programmers tell it to do.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-08-2016, 05:45 PM
Banned

This sent me down a rabbit hole of reading about DARPA, Dugway Base in Utah, and The Mountain Base in Dulce New Mexico. I have about convinced myself that aliens are real, the government is hiding technology from us, and that my world is a lie
Last edited by Spyder73; 03-08-2016 at 05:47 PM..
Old 03-08-2016, 05:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This sent me down a rabbit hole of reading about DARPA, Dugway Base in Utah, and The Mountain Base in Dulce New Mexico. I have about convinced myself that aliens are real, the government is hiding technology from us, and that my world is a lie
Given if all this was true it wouldnt change me or my goals one bit.

ide stilly be a tranny, still play eq, still vote trump 2016 and still play with hair for a living

ide be excited about fucking aliens in outerspace though.
Old 03-08-2016, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Show me one meaningful good source from a leak, whistleblower, or actual link to anything that proves anything about DARPA.

When I see people mention DARPA, I think tinfoil. At best, DARPA researches violence and human behavior and the CIA interprets their research and uses it for their own ends. And if you are a poor Graduate/PHD student in debt with low self-esteem and pass a basic security clearance and have the right psych profile you can volunteer yourself to a DARPA research program and get experimented on.

Big deal really? A gov contractor researching the human experience for national security. Wow I'm shocked. They do seem to have an intense interest in researching high-functioning autism and Asperger's syndrome, which does catch my ire because I consider those to be mental handicaps. And the only reason to research people with autism is to learn if they can be abused, and we are finding out more and more that they can.

No one can make the case that DARPA is doing anything more sinister than the Tuskegee experiments, or the LSD experiments in Los Angeles in the 1980's.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 03-08-2016 at 05:59 PM..
Old 03-08-2016, 06:00 PM
Banned

darpa funded limb regeneration lab was something else. Doc had literally an unlimited budget. $8 million dollar tiny MRI machine to run on mouse heads in the filthy top floor of the old busted lab. Nothing ever caused anxiety like working with something that expensive and delicate, felt like I was going to piss myself 100% of the time it was running every time. Had to do some brutal shit to those little guys but it was hardly skynet.

You'll appreciate DARPA better when their datas restore your right arm after Bernie lets in someone who takes it.
Last edited by George_Costanza; 03-08-2016 at 06:04 PM..
Old 03-08-2016, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by George_Costanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
darpa funded limb regeneration lab was something else. Doc had literally an unlimited budget. $8 million dollar tiny MRI machine to run on mouse heads in the filthy top floor of the old busted lab. Nothing ever caused anxiety like working with something that expensive and delicate, felt like I was going to piss myself 100% of the time it was running every time. Had to do some brutal shit to those little guys but it was hardly skynet.

You'll appreciate DARPA better when their datas restore your right arm after Bernie lets in someone who takes it.
upboated.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-08-2016, 06:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George_Costanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

TRUMP2016
Old 03-08-2016, 06:09 PM
Banned

DARPA uses Boston Dynamics as their commercial front. They are more involved in automating warfare. Boston Dynamic’s “Big Dog” which is being geared for military use was originally a DARPA project.

Also, the scary thing is Google now owns Boston Dynamics, which puts Google on the forefront of AI research. Google Deep Mind’s CEO is a listed member of the Bilderberger Group.
Old 03-08-2016, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Bumblehive. Skynet. Jade Helm. Nibiru.
Old 03-08-2016, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Those are pretty long btw, well not so much the first one. The thing with Google's project, in light of the compilation of those vids, is that after such an event (however destructive), communications could be quickly restored w/o the need for rebuilding the massive infrastructure that exists today, literally internet 2.0 and with greater coverage. Nibiru is a wildcard though, even if it exists (though those cities certainly do), but some form of disruption could be used as a catalyst for the rest.