Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2015, 03:19 AM
Large Bat

I've been way into Bloodborne lately. I'm probably more excited for The Old Hunters DLC at the end of the month...
Old 11-07-2015, 03:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verril [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been way into Bloodborne lately. I'm probably more excited for The Old Hunters DLC at the end of the month...
Looks really good at first look. PS4 only though is a deal breaker for me atm.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-07-2015, 11:07 AM
Large Bat

Yeah, not sure why From Software decided to go that route since all the Souls games are multiplat.
Old 11-07-2015, 11:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why would somebody pay for a bethesda game? I mean, I get consolebabbies who buy DVDs and songs on iTunes with their christmas money, but someone who plays p99? no bethesda game has ever had multiplayer or replay value (or first-play value for that matter) and they all have such bloated marketing budgets that 999999 other easily manipulated nerds are working hard to crack the game on release day anyway.
Not all Project 1999ers are on welfare ^ ^. Some of us have real jobs. I'll be getting Fallout 4 for sure. I've enjoyed all of them thus far. I haven't decided if I'm going to get it for xbone or pc yet though. I really wanted to get it for PC, but sometimes it's nice to just lie in bed, relax, and game. We'll see what happens.
Old 11-07-2015, 02:19 PM
Aviak

Anyone have any perk pathing planned out for the game? I got it for my son's birthday, but when he's done I'll play it. I really enjoyed the 3rd one quite a bit, he got me to play it.

Looks like there's a billion perks looks overwhelming, but cool.
Old 11-07-2015, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not all Project 1999ers are on welfare ^ ^. Some of us have real jobs. I'll be getting Fallout 4 for sure. I've enjoyed all of them thus far. I haven't decided if I'm going to get it for xbone or pc yet though. I really wanted to get it for PC, but sometimes it's nice to just lie in bed, relax, and game. We'll see what happens.
Also I have no idea how to set up a remote controller for my PC...No idea what remotes are even compatible.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-07-2015, 08:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Work all day & invest your fiat into stuff that you can get free instead of travel or appreciating assets..sounds like you're living the dream buddy. I'm sure youll never again in your life wish you had saved more[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You gotta leverage that "real job" into life experiences buddy. Don't let your dreams be dreams. I believe in you.

Ps: pstriple trollers work on windows bluetooth
Old 11-08-2015, 04:29 PM
Banned

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1WiCQ3fyvEE
Game so bad they invited only non-gamers to the red carpet event so they wouldn't be disappointed.

That 0:55 mark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-08-2015, 04:33 PM
Banned

"What's fallout about?"
"It's post apocalyptic"
"OH! Like Destiny?"

I'm dying!

Fallout4 isn't the game, fixing Fallout4 is the game. And you are going to pay to do it with licenses through bethesda. Brilliant!

Modders pay for licenses to mod, Bethesda retains the rights to the work, they sell the work to consoles as DLC.
Old 11-08-2015, 04:39 PM
Banned

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1prHJ3dKe8U
"You're gonna have to work real hard to be undefeated in this game. "

It's single player!
Closed Thread