Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2016, 08:17 PM
Sarnak

Default A Political Scientist Says Trump is a NAZI

OK, maybe not a NAZI as we know them from Hitler, but certainly a nationalist. Read it for yourself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...82d_story.html
Last edited by Lurikeen; 02-28-2016 at 08:19 PM..
Old 02-28-2016, 08:29 PM
Banned

Did not click link.

What's wrong with nationalism?
Old 02-28-2016, 08:37 PM
Banned

I stopped clicking washington post lanks after seeing the word "lulz-seekers" and a really obnoxious emoji got past its editors and into one of its clickbait "articles". I'd link the one but naw.

We need to jettison every last one of these jewmedia establishments into space. The respect the names carry still seems to live on, but there is absolutely nothing separating them from buzzfeed at this point. Our beloved 4th estate is now nothing more than a filthy kitchen rag being wrung for its last few drops of name recognition before we finally delve into scientifically calibrated 100% algorithmically-generated self-fulfilling prophecy disinfo "news" content and writers/journalists get fully replaced by NSA data scientists.
Old 02-28-2016, 08:42 PM
Sarnak

You guys are missing out. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-28-2016, 08:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's wrong with nationalism?
Good rental car company when on the cheap.
Old 02-28-2016, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

She's saying that Trump's rise parallels Hitler's because it takes advantage of certain political conditions, namely tribalism and division in contemporary American politics. That's it.

Looks like you caught on a little too late to name your thread properly though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Allan
Leave aside whether a direct comparison of Trump to Hitler is accurate. That is not my point. My point rather is about how a demagogic opportunist can exploit a divided country.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-28-2016, 09:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She's saying that Trump's rise parallels Hitler's because it takes advantage of certain political conditions, namely tribalism and division in contemporary American politics. That's it.

Looks like you caught on a little too late to name your thread properly though.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't think I can't quote you saying "I'm rooting for Donald Trump" just because you edited it out little man.
Old 02-28-2016, 09:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't think I can't quote you saying "I'm rooting for Donald Trump" just because you edited it out little man.
Rooting for Donald Trump to catalyze the destruction of the Republican party is one thing.

But then I remembered his entire campaign is everything that is wrong with politics and it really hurts everyone. Basically I wouldn't wish Donald Trump on my worst enemy.
Old 02-28-2016, 09:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rooting for Donald Trump to catalyze the destruction of the Republican party is one thing.

But then I remembered his entire campaign is everything that is wrong with politics and it really hurts everyone. Basically I wouldn't wish Donald Trump on my worst enemy.
The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire
Old 02-28-2016, 09:45 PM
Banned

Quote:

Honestly I don't think 4 years of TRUMP would be much different from 4 years of GHWB
Closed Thread