Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2016, 04:46 AM
Banned

Default Damage Control

Feel the Bern
Old 03-08-2016, 05:18 AM
Banned

Im a dem and my primaries coming up soon.

and the huffington post? really?

whites dont, at least not the vast majority of them.
Old 03-08-2016, 05:26 AM
Planar Protector

Realized how badly certain people do not deserve any money by living among certain cultural groups after the New Year 2015.

I'd never want anyone to foot the bill for these do-nothings and free-riders.

Its up to everyones ancestry to pull themselves up. Started in a low place? blame your forefathers, get to work flipperhead. Son turns out to not be better than you? Oh well could have hustled harder and been a better father, keep plugging away a few generations maybe you can get there fuckhead.

As long as the system is fair enough to allow free market and entrepreneurship without too much monopoly, its a fair game. Those who put the work in tend to succeed in capitalism.

Fuck the bern. Had it with these free riders. I didn't know what "white flight" was really up until this month. Eye opening experience. Bernie is partly right, you don't know the ghetto until you live near those who come from it and are taking a free ride on someone elses dime. I'm having to actually participate in it and had to make "the phone call" to the leasing office earlier today.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-08-2016, 05:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Realized how badly certain people do not deserve any money by living among certain cultural groups after the New Year 2015.

I'd never want anyone to foot the bill for these do-nothings and free-riders.

Its up to everyones ancestry to pull themselves up. Started in a low place? blame your forefathers, get to work flipperhead. Son turns out to not be better than you? Oh well could have hustled harder and been a better father, keep plugging away a few generations maybe you can get there fuckhead.

As long as the system is fair enough to allow free market and entrepreneurship without too much monopoly, its a fair game. Those who put the work in tend to succeed in capitalism.

Fuck the bern. Had it with these free riders. I didn't know what "white flight" was really up until this month. Eye opening experience. Bernie is partly right, you don't know the ghetto until you live near those who come from it and are taking a free ride on someone elses dime. I'm having to actually participate in it and had to make "the phone call" to the leasing office earlier today.
america is doing finw for free market entrapanuership fuck that word...

if you can buy sell and manipulate the markets, laws and regulations

fuck that you know individual class mobility and innovation over all are at an all time low

your premise is flawed because your logic relizes (fuck nother one i cant spell)
On old world john wayne pre WW2 thinking
Old 03-08-2016, 05:44 AM
Banned

I had to turn my phone dictionary spelling off because it was correcting my big words into incorrect little ones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by maerilith; 03-08-2016 at 05:48 AM..
Old 03-08-2016, 05:50 AM
Banned

I typically dont wall of text well without a real keybaord.. htc sense andriod keyboard is making me crazy with pecking out little tiny letters [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] one by one
Old 03-08-2016, 05:51 AM
Banned

But i have big plans for this forum when i crawl out of bed.

dont you guyz worry.
Old 03-08-2016, 05:53 AM
Banned

Saturn was also super bright and beautiful this morning. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-08-2016, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol not the direction I was expecting it to go.

How lowly must one value himself that he take concession as aggression, as an attack on his identity?
Old 03-08-2016, 10:37 AM
Banned

I have no problem with what Bern said, but I would like to point out that Kagatob linked reddit. GOTCHA BITCH
Closed Thread