Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2016, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Megamann is not a man at all. Just saying [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nor is Samus in Metroid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-10-2016, 05:53 PM
Fire Giant

We don't need crusty updates of old horrid polygon graphics from you old timers. Thankfully, the new update for Final Fantasy 7 is actually fixing it and making it a semi-decent game; I say semi because that source content, man no wonder why that didn't sell many copies.
Old 03-10-2016, 05:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psionide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We don't need crusty updates of old horrid polygon graphics from you old timers. Thankfully, the new update for Final Fantasy 7 is actually fixing it and making it a semi-decent game; I say semi because that source content, man no wonder why that didn't sell many copies.
i hope this new emulator converts all NES games into Episodes you have to pay exorbitant prices for each one.
Old 03-10-2016, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

worst dr mario playing I've ever seen

turned off at 0:50

and why did it look so weird
Old 03-10-2016, 10:34 PM
Banned

Whats it take to kill youreslf these days? preferably in a gruesome and horrible way.

somehow i feel like sepeku wont really do it... its a bit provincial and quaint. so is a gun in the mouth...

i gues base jumping is super classy and technically an accidental death

my all time favorite is still self immolation... i mean to do that right takes some ability, its beautiful and elegant , not to mention cool, and its still one of the least popular ways to go...

now a specially modern method would be explosive decompression in the vacuum of space... bonus points as the corpse could last an amazingly long time.

oh i guess one could always go hug the "elephants foot" in cherynoble(fuck you cryllic spellings). thatd be rad as fuck lol.
Last edited by maerilith; 03-10-2016 at 10:42 PM.. Reason: rads
Old 03-10-2016, 10:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whats it take to kill youreslf these days? preferably in a gruesome and horrible way.

somehow i feel like sepeku wont really do it... its a bit provincial and quaint. so is a gun in the mouth...

i gues base jumping is super classy and technically an accidental death

my all time favorite is still self immolation... i mean to do that right takes some ability, its beautiful and elegant , not to mention cool, and its still one of the least popular ways to go...

now a specially modern method would be explosive decompression in the vacuum of space... bonus points as the corpse could last an amazingly long time.
go eat something and stop being a drama llama
Old 03-10-2016, 10:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
go eat something and stop being a drama llama
I did it made me feel fat and ugly because i am now i want to starve to death but thats too hard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-10-2016, 10:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
I did it made me feel fat and ugly because i am now i want to starve to death but thats too hard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok go smoke a weed and fall asleep

how is this hard
Old 03-10-2016, 10:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok go smoke a weed and fall asleep

how is this hard
Im poor and dont own any weed or associate with the scumbags that do.

also weed makes people fat dumb retarded and smell like shit... dont need any extra help there.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Im poor and dont own any weed or associate with the scumbags that do.

also weed makes people fat dumb retarded and smell like shit... dont need any extra help there.
do something you enjoy instead of being unhappy.

go find someone in everquest and fucking murder them. i don't care if it's a halfling, ogre, or erudite. just fucking destroy them.

then go to bed.
Closed Thread